This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Yase

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Yase

726 days 16 hours ago
samsam
Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and. approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual at Tribal Council, because in this game, fire represents your life; when your fire's gone, so are you.

Yase, you lost the immunity challenge today. One of you will get voted out. Please mail me your votes by 7:00PM EST (5/25)!!!! I'll reveal the votes tonight at 7 PM EST. If you don't vote, you will receive a self-vote. This is a hard and strict deadline tonight because of Survivor 42 finale.

Scott - How does this season compare with Season 1?
Royaltyy - Do you want to be here?
JJ - How does it feel to lose your first challenge?
Jay - How will you base your vote tonight?
Pavaneli - Do you feel safe?
Thomas - How does it feel to go from 16 to 14?
726 days 16 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hi Sam.  Ok well it's still early but I feel the game dynamic has changed a lot since s1.  There are now 3 tribes instead of 2.  That changes how you play a little.  Smaller tribes can be a blessing or a curse.   A blessing because you get to know your tribemates more intimately, while a curse because there are less places to hide when it comes time for tribal council.  I think the challenges so far have been better and more fun in s2.  For me personally, it's a much different dynamic because Owen, Lindsay and myself are coming in as returning players, and sometimes returnees can be targeted early.   I am just hoping my tribemates see my value as both a team player in challenges as well as a type of shield strategically due to my returnee status.
726 days 13 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
JJ - How does it feel to lose your first challenge?
Well, I made the stupid mistake by not submitting the screenshot I had from the game  last night. I was hoping that I’d have time to redo it the next day to get a higher score, but apparently I was wrong. I am worried that I might go. However…this is Survivor and anything can happen. I have heard other names come up so that’s always a good sign unless that means that I’m getting blindsided.
726 days 8 hours ago
samsam
I'll go tally the votes.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol or advantage and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
726 days 8 hours ago
Pavaneli
I'm feeling safe! Sorry
726 days 8 hours ago
samsam
WELCOME BACK KING
726 days 8 hours ago
samsam
Once the votes are read, the decision is final; the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
726 days 8 hours ago
samsam
First Vote
Royaltyy
726 days 8 hours ago
samsam
Second Vote
Royaltyy
726 days 8 hours ago
samsam
Third Vote
Royaltyy
726 days 8 hours ago
samsam
Fourth Vote
JJ
726 days 8 hours ago
samsam
Fifth Vote
JJ
726 days 8 hours ago
samsam
4th person voted out of Sam's Survivor Fiji
Royaltyy

Royaltyy, that's 4 votes; that enough. You need to bring me your torch.
726 days 8 hours ago
samsam
Royaltyy, the tribe has spoken. Time for you to go.
726 days 8 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
omg that was a close vote
726 days 8 hours ago
samsam
Final results
Royaltyy - 4
JJ - 2

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!