This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Rules - DONT WRITE HERE

Topic » Season 2 Rules - DONT WRITE..

728 days 23 hours ago
samsam
IF YOU SEE THIS FORUM BEFORE THE PREMIERE, DO NOT MESSAGE HERE. CAST REVEAL & PREMIERE IS TOMORROW (5/20) NIGHT.

Hi! Welcome to Season 2 of Sam's Survivor Fiji. For the next 39 days, 18 contestants will face numerous challenges, twists, and roadblocks. They must outwit, outlast, and outplay all the others to be crowded the Second Sole Survivor! Contestants, please take a look at the following rules:

1. No bullying. This rule is simple. Bullying just isn't allowed and will not be tolerated in this game.
2. Respect me. As a host, I've worked very hard for you all and there may be some twists or challenges that you may dislike or not agree with, but that's how the game of Survivor is.
3. No cross-communication with other tribe members. You are only allowed to communicate with your own tribe members. If I find out you are talking to other people from the other tribe, you will face a penalty. Now if you are friends with another person who is on the opposing tribe and you guys aren't talking about this group game, then that is obviously fine.

IDOLS:
1. Idols will be hidden on this site somewhere. To claim an idol, message me a picture of it or tell me exactly where it is.
2. To play an idol, you must message me before I read the votes to play it.
3. The last time to play an idol is when there are 5 people left.

VOTING:
1. Everyone must vote. Not voting will result in a penalty vote.

COMMUNICATION:
1. You can communicate with me via mail or discord. I prefer mail for confessionals or quick questions. I will send you all challenge reminders in the discord main chat. You can do alliance chats in discord or mail, but include me in all chats.

CONFESSIONALS:
1. Please send me confessionals. I need to know where everyone's head is at. Sending confessionals will increase your chances of rewards and being brought back as an allstar.

TWISTS:
1. Some twists will be revealed tomorrow night.
727 days 19 hours ago
samsam
NO SCREENSHOTS ARE ALLOWED
727 days ago
samsam
last time a contestant can play the shot in the dark is when there are 6 people left

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!