This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #3 + Twist

Topic » Individual Immunity #3 + Twist

861 days 8 hours ago
samsam
For this challenge, the "Do or Die Twist" from Survivor 41 will be in play. I need everyone to decide whether or not they want to play in today's challenge. If you win today's challenge, you will be in the final 6. If you play in today's challenge and are the 1st one eliminated, you will face the exact same dilemma that Deshawn faced in 41. If you want, you can sit out of today's challenge. Everyone needs to mail me their decision by 5pm est. Challenge will begin at 8pm est. It is a live challenge.

Challenge Rules:
At a random time I will say GO and you must respond with a particular phrase. Last person to do so each round will be eliminated.
859 days 21 hours ago
Oedipus
Ok so due to obvious schedule changes, I'm sure you all want to go back to playing the game, so just pm me when you want this challenge to start and I will try my best to work with you all
859 days 21 hours ago
Oedipus
Also if you wish to sit out of the challenge mail me because I don't know who originally mailed Sam
859 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
What happened was that Sam decided not to do this challenge since only Robert decided to play.  So he decided not to do the "do or die".
859 days 21 hours ago
Oedipus
ah ok well then just pm what times suit you
859 days 19 hours ago
Oedipus
Ok Change of plans!

This Challenge will be a Non-Live Challenge of Stacker found at the link below
The aim of the game is to build the highest tower possible!

https://www.abcya.com/games/rainbow_stacker

All submissions are to be mailed to me via tengaged or discord by 7pm EST

Rules:

- You only get 1 submission, so ensure you have done your best before submitting to me.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- You must have your tengaged profile in the screenshot you submit to me to ensure there is no cheating.

The player with the highest score wins immunity, guaranteed a 1 in 6 shot at the title of sole survivor.

The challenge is on
859 days 19 hours ago
Oedipus
Your scores will be revealed publicly at 7pm EST
859 days 11 hours ago
Oedipus
If all scores are received early I will be able to reveal them earlier
859 days ago
Oedipus
Veigar, Destiney and Bailey did not submit
859 days ago
Oedipus
I’m 4th Place
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Huzzy with 83
859 days ago
Oedipus
In 3rd place
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ruby with 250
859 days ago
Oedipus
Winning immunity and guaranteed a 1 in 6 shot at the title of sole survivor
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Scott with 474
859 days ago
gbpackXLVchamps
wow
859 days ago
Oedipus
Robbie came 2nd with 413
859 days ago
Oedipus
Votes are due tomorrow at 6pm EST

I will post the tribal forum in the morning as I do not have time right now
859 days ago
Oedipus
If I get all votes early I will read the votes early as well (I will give you notice if I do so you can be there live)

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!