This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Bayon

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Bayon

862 days 1 hour ago
samsam
VOTES DUE TOMORROW AT 11am EST. IF I GET ALL VOTES IN TONIGHT, I WILL REVEAL THEM TONIGHT.

Ruby - How does it feel to skip from final 10 to final 8?
Scott - How does this twist affect your game?
Luan - Are you worried that not voting last tribal puts a target on your back?
Hector - You keep saying you want to be more active. How does your concern affect your position on this tribe?
Robbie - How will you base your vote tonight?
862 days 1 hour ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott - How does this twist affect your game?

Well, it puts me in a precarious position, as it does everyone else in Bayon not named Ruby.  4 people to choose from?  25 per cent chance of going home.  Those odds are dangerous, so it puts me into survival mode.
862 days 1 hour ago
Robson704
Robbie - How will you base your vote tonight?

I think that it would be based on trust and how much reliable other people would be to me
861 days 22 hours ago
RubyStretch1
Ruby - How does it feel to skip from final 10 to final 8?

I feel safe. That's all I have to say.
861 days 22 hours ago
LuanPedrinho
Luan - Are you worried that not voting last tribal puts a target on your back?

you can say that yes, not only me but everyone on my team is at risk of being eliminated and I accept the blame for not having voted in the previous vote. I apologize in front of everyone for this mistake.
861 days 9 hours ago
samsam
Ok this tribal will be a bit different
861 days 9 hours ago
samsam
Hector got the most votes therefore will be the 8th person voted out of Sam's Survivor Cambodia and the 3rd member of the jury

Luan has been removed from the game for not voting once again. We are this far in the game and there is 0 reason for why you shouldn't be voting. Luan will be the 4th member of the jury.

Hector and Luan the tribe have spoken.
861 days 9 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Holy shit, a double.
861 days 9 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Sam, will u reveal the actual vote count?
861 days 9 hours ago
samsam
3-2

open group

Sam's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!