This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ένα Τραγούδι Για Την Μάλαγα - A Song for Malaga - Greek NF HSC1

Topic » Ένα Τραγούδι Για..

837 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
We have 8 finalists trying to represent Greece in the first HSC! Please listen to all 8 songs and rank them from Best (1) to Worst (8) and mail me on Tengaged or DM on Discord your ranking!

Voting deadline: 8 am EST January 22nd.
837 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
If you want to add comments with your rankings, please feel free to do so, would like to hear your opinions on our finalists!
837 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Running Order:

Song #1 Josephine
Song #2 Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike vs Paris Hilton
Song #3 Marina Satti
Song #4 Otherview
Song #5 Maro Lytra
Song #6 Stefanos Pitsiniagas
Song #7 C:Real (feat. Oceana)
Song #8 Helena Paparizou
837 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Song #1 Josephine - Paliopaido 

My favorite song of hers is above the view count and flopped in TSC, but I honestly feel like she deserves multiple chances. I'm counting the days until Cyprus announces her as their next entrant to deliver a bop and Greece wonder why they keep flopping. She made it to the finals, but will she be the Greek representative?

837 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Song #2 Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike vs Paris Hilton - Best Friend's Ass

I AM STILL MAD THAT Y'ALL LET THIS FLOP IN TSC AND IT DIDN'T MAKE THE FINALS! IT GOT ELIMINATED! I WILL NOT LET GREEK MUSIC SUPERSTAR PARIS HILTON GO UNNOTICED! NOTICE HER NOW! Will we have Greek Music Superstar Paris Hilton in Malaga?

837 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Song #3 Marina Satti - Pali 

Marina Satti had a megahit in Mantissa and has yet to break the view count limit since then. Her song in 2021 has a similar vibe, but a little more chill. A polarizing song but maybe enough to make her the winner?

837 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Song #4 Otherview - In The Club (Bi**h) 

A song that will sound dated but it still BOPS. I mean here is where Elena Tsagrinou got her start. How can we not have a song with her in it in the first HSC Greek NF? She's a finalist and will she move onto Malaga?

837 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Song #5 Maro Lytra - Elevator Love 

Maro was born in Canada and was on the Greek Version of Star Academy/Fame Academy/Fame Story. I actually met her after her season and she was pretty chill. This dated bop still makes me bop now! Will I have met the Greek representative for Malaga?

837 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Song #6 Stefanos Pitsiniagas - Dynata (Ta Ta Ta) 

This song kept playing during some commericals at my parents' house so here we are with it. It's definitely an earworm of a chorus for me. Ta ta ta ta. The only male in the finals and some say the biggest grower of a son. Will it grow to the top spot?

837 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Song #7 C:Real (feat. Oceana) - Sleepless Nights 

C:Real did alright in TSC especially with the help of vocalist Oceana. A very unique combinations of artists that produced a song that I enjoyed and submitted to TSC. Oceana has done some great songs I think this interesting collaboration is the dark horse of the competition. Will it be enough to win?

837 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Song #8 Helena Paparizou - Apohrosis 

One of my top 25 songs of 2021. It's been a while since I've loved a Paparizou song and her album this past year really delivered some great songs. This fits right into that retro but current vibe that has been popular the past 2 years. It really wouldn't be the first nf for Greece without her. Will the bookies favorite win?

836 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
🇲🇹 Malta has voted, best of luck to all the contestants!
836 days 9 hours ago
Darbe
🇭🇷 croatia has voted!! good luck
832 days 23 hours ago
kingLiam
🇦🇹 Has voted! GL!
832 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Spain has voted!
🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

open group

Harmony Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!