This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🇰🇷 LEG 9 // SEOUL 🇰🇷

Topic » 🇰🇷 LEG 9 // SEOUL..

466 days 10 hours ago
QueenMichelle
https://i.imgur.com/KPDF2Jo.gif

CONGRATULATIONS to the 10 of you for making it to the merge!! Firstly I’d like to congratulate Eve & Ryan for winning the last leg and returning to the race.. slay!!

For our first merge leg, we’re heading to SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA!!
Now we all know the South Korean music industry is FULL of new groups that debut every year.. however many of them FLOP and disband! We’re gonna focus on that concept this week as y’all have just disbanded from your own duos!!

It’s always exciting when an artist debuts their first solo song after a group disbands, and those are the songs I wanna see..!

THEME: SOLO DEBUTS FROM DISBANDED GROUPS
~ You must send a debut solo song from an artist that was apart of a disbanded group.
SONG EXAMPLE: Camila Cabello - Crying In The Club (dont fkin send it- wait i sent it to tsc.. nvm this is embazz..)

It’s pretty simple! If you have any questions ask me.

You have 48 hours but like preferably as soon as possible yass!

HAPPY RACING!
466 days 10 hours ago
eveee20
sunmi’s iconic debut:

466 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Yubin (From Wonder Girls) - "Lady"

466 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
member of failed girl group THE STUNNERS......

https://i.ibb.co/TKvgQfz/ezgif-com-gif-maker-17.gif

https://i.ibb.co/wr9pB03/tinashe.gif
466 days 6 hours ago
MISSimogen
it was good lets face it
466 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
mother had arrived
.be
465 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
465 days 4 hours ago
tbrown_47
464 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas from TLC

464 days 16 hours ago
J2999

Léon began her musical career as front-woman of a hip hop and soul group in her teens before embarking on a solo career with producing partner Agrin Rahmani in 2015.[5

GIRL THAT'S A BAND
463 days 8 hours ago
QueenMichelle
1st: turkeylover

HYUNA - ‘Change’
~ the start of this gave me demi lovato - confident LMAOOO… OMGG YASSSSSSSSS…. shes serving cunt OMFG…. this was so fun. i wasn’t expecting to enjoy it as much as i did. CH-CH-CH-CHANGE YASSSSSSS. omggg the production YASS MY ARSE IS MOVING. the random man joining in yasssss. this is actually an amazing debut like one of the best here today i feel.. she just slayed every f***** on the planet w this idk- THE BREAKDOWN LMFAOOOOO. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2nd: ryan5676

YUBIN - ‘Lady’
~ OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG city pop teas… im obsessed.. THE LIL CLAPS.. no this is so gorgeous i LOVE it. this is such a great debut honestly. the chorus is memorable with stunning production. the production actually is the star for me like.. im just in lurve with city pop vibes. i love her vocals w it too though.. NA NA NA LADYYYY..!

3rd: eveee03

SUNMI - ‘24 Hours’
~ OUUUUU the production on this is killer.. i may have listened to this once or twice before but i never dove into older sunmi stuff.. like she mothered here ygm. this is a good debut i feel.. something boppy and exciting for the gworlz. the bridge is soooo funny like. yeahh i think she slayed yall.. just a very cunty submission i feel

4th: varlto

Adèle Castillon - ‘Impala’
~ VIDEOCLUB OMGGGG…. im so bald at u choosing this song.. like this song was in a playlist for if i ever somehow got france from patrick. this song is just so good like its such a bawp and i love the chorus.. its just rly easy listening like such an effortless listen for me yas… she really is mother. OUTSOLD british adele

5th: MISSimogen

Caroline Polachek - ‘Door’
~ this is truly her best song to me and its her debut.. like when will she reach this level again. U OPEN THE DOOR TO ANUTHA DOOR TO ANUTHA DOOR TO ANUTHA DOOR TO ANUTHA DOOR.. N IM RUNNING THRUUUU…. 2 YEW… ugh yass. i just love the repetitiveness of it all. in conclusion she ate hard.
463 days 8 hours ago
QueenMichelle
6th: nateclove

Rachel Stevens - ‘Sweet Dreams My LA Ex’
~ YASSSSSSSSSSS. rachel stevens will always be soo good… her songs are so funny to me yet so slayful at the same time. is this her best song, no its not! but for a debut its rly funny and iconic.. like nyasssss mother! the production in the bridge slayed..

7th: PennyTrationStan

Tinashe - ‘Ghetto Boy’
~ LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how have i never heard of ‘the stunners’.. like thats very clearly an iconic group that i was not aware of. hayley kiyoko and tinashe in the same group is such a funny concept. now this song is SO funny to me. like the production is taking me the fuck out paired w her vocals.. this was so dramatic and like i rly am here for it.. the chorus is so good.. A HIT METHINKS… i very much so enjoyed this. NOBODYS GONNA DEW THIS FOR YEWW.WWWWW!!!  5 minutes and i wasnt bored at all. im obsessed with this for real.. the only.. issue is that its NAWT her debut doll. though it may sound like its from 2009 it unfortunately wasnt. it wasnt even from her debut album HELP.. u definitely got knocked down quite a bit from that unfort.

8th: tbrown_47

Dawn Richard - ‘86’
~ i actually found this SO gorgeous.. like i enjoyed it a LAWT.. but idk is this considered her DEBUT? cause the first song she released as a solo artist was called SMFU according 2 my research. that actually wouldve been a good pick too.. like this song is rly good but so is basically every other song ppl sent so when its TECHNICALLY not her debut but close to it, i do have to knock a few marks.

9th: Patrick319

Chilli - ‘Body’
~ now this was a bop.. but patrick this was released in 2016. chilli’s first single was released in 2008 according 2 my research LMFAO… “In early April 2008, Thomas's first official solo single, "Dumb, Dumb, Dumb" was released.” now i listened to dumb dumb dumb and that wouldve been such an easy top placement omg.. this song wasnt even as good as tht but it also didnt suit what i wanted from miss chilli.

10th: J2999

LEON - ‘And It Breaks My Heart’
~ james im begging u to be fr. what i was kinda looking for from this theme was a debut single from an artist who was quite clearly from a group / band that disbanded.. this wouldve been like a funny joke to comment in the chat like i did w. gretta ray but actually sending it is suicide i feel.. especially w all the other slays people sent. is it a great song ? yes! but like even if u did send her debut song this isnt even her debut song thats whats getting me.. like this is soooo random to me it didnt hit any of the marks i asked for and its taking me the fk out
462 days 14 hours ago
J2999
ok i decided to understand the agenda this time around...

like... collapse chairlift u shoulda never disbanded !!!!
462 days 14 hours ago
J2999
good luck Patrick :(
461 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!