This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🇬đŸ‡ș LEG 7 / HAGATNA 🇬đŸ‡ș

Topic » 🇬đŸ‡ș LEG 7 / HAGATNA..

501 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
https://i.imgur.com/jbc72u9.gif

We are now down to our FINAL FIVE duos after losing both Rick & Eve in a brutal week of Big Brother last leg!

That last leg definitely has the gworlz harbouring resentment towards each other.. and what does harbouring resentment lead to..?

DIVORCE!!!! WOAH!!!!!

THAT’S RIGHT LADIES!! You’re all getting DIVORCED!! We’re now heading down to the Pia Mia’s Divorce Court for Gworlz for your hearing.

https://i.imgur.com/YO4ezPH.gif

We need to hear the WHY behind the divorce and I wanna hear both sides of the story!

THEME: 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓
Each duo must send TWO songs. They must each tell one person’s side of the story that led to your divorce. This theme also requires a brief explanation on the story that leads to your divorce to add context to the songs! It could be one crazy incident that caused your divorce, or an ongoing issue! Just touch on it in the songs nyassss.

Also, you really are getting divorced.. because this is the FINAL LEG before you reach the merge!! If you survive this round, you will be fighting for yourself in the race with no duo to fall back on.

You have two days ish!! Just like send them when you can yas

HAPPY RACING !!!
501 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
also guam is the 2nd highest percentage of divorce.. so yeah..
496 days 7 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Braden and Pete met each other through a mutual friend named Michelle, they had just broken up with their previous long-term partners, Eve and Rick. Even though Braden and Pete loved them both, they just weren't successful as partners anymore and they couldn't even agree on music choices any longer.

There was an instant attraction between Pete and Braden. They spent more time being intimate with each other than actually getting to know each other.

Their attraction was so strong that they ignored the warning signs that they were not compatible for each other. Nights turned into days, days turns into weeks, weeks turned into months, months turned into years.

They stumbled from commitment they weren’t ready for to the next. Braden spent more time at Pete's apartment and didn't have the means of getting their own space sothey moved in. Their friends were gaining status and moving on with their lives and were starting to propose to their partners, so not wanting to be the odd one out, Pete proposed too.

It wasn’t until after their wedding vows that they discovered that they didn’t really have anything in common. The attraction began to wear off but it was too late, they were committed...all they had in common was the depression they gave each other.

Braden's song:
https://youtu.be/960TNYKBxxs

The song is about using someone who you are attracted to. In our story Braden and Pete both use each other for physical things as well as status. Braden moved in when they didn’t have their own place for example.

Pete's song:
https://youtu.be/GuxyUEF3e6c

In our story, Pete is turned on but ultimately gets depressed when they realise that there isn't something more meaningful.

As we have just been paired, we feel like not knowing each other would be a big factor for us breaking apart and getting divorced
493 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
Once upon a time there was a happy married couple. Nate C. Love and James Two Nine Nine Nine. James was a successful pilot and Nate a successful stripper. They had the perfect marriage until one day James crashed the plane and people died </3. Now everyone was like, mad at James for NO REASON. Like get over it ur relative died like that's so 3 days ago. Anyways they're trying to sue his ass and it's made things really hard on their marriage...

JAMES' SIDE OF THE STORY:

So I come home after a LONG ass day preventing fraud for justice for the survivors families and the non-survivors families in true Fraudsister fashion and then i SEE Nate C. Love givin the judge a little sumn sumn... i just cannot even begin to process this fluster of emotions i IMMEDIATELY run to put on CYPRESS by Sarah Kinsley oh YES i do.

The lyrics express my complete WAVE of emotions in this high intensity moment. The very start things are lovely lovely as i am rocking up home after a long day at work and am ready to spend time with my husband... and then boom. THEN I see it.

If i pack my things and leave... WILL Nate come back in and save me ??? What has our marriage come to... IS it everything he wanted and more... that we left the garden running for?

Onto the next verse i've now moved on from my first phase of questioning what just happened. i'm now in the ANGER  stage ... don't we all think we get what we deserve... but really NO ONE DOES. No one knows their words, either. Especially NATE C. LOVE because his actions are speaking so much louder than words and a divorce is IMMEDIATELY on the paper.
And now i'm off into the GRIEF stage... the man i love just cheated on me and a divorce oh i promise u is coming and is. her Guyanese heritage is OVER. in a sense of panic i just NEED to be hidden in it... i need Cypress to save me 😭

SO in summary this song represents the wide ranges of processing my beloved husband Nate C. Love [now Nate C. HATE.] cheating on me. i am betrayed asf and cheated on and completely broken and devastated. the only option is divorce. 💔

NATE'S SIDE OF THE STORY:

So after seeing James going through so much stress, court case after court case, I decided it was time for me to do something to help!! Every time at the court hearing I would collect information on the victim's families, the jury, the lawyers and the judge and then when James was out I would contact them one by one.

By using my stripper knowledge I'd SEDUCE them all. By giving them this pum pum I would convince them to drop the charges or favor James in court!

I had done this for almost the whole courthouse and only one person was left. The judge. I knew I had to work hard on this one so I called him over seductively.

He came over and just as I was about to convince him to give James a light sentence in the middle of coitus James walked in and caught us omgggg....

He didn't even give me a chance to explain </3 He was soooo mad!! Now we're on the way to DIVORCE, which is against God's will. I don't know what to do! Do I just marry the judge like he asked me to? Idk girl but I feel so lost without my one true love </3 Will he ever forgive me?
493 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
PENNY’S POV

we were an unlikely pair to say the least. me, penny, a diabetic neoliberal aspiring singer portrayed by descendants’ sofia carson who only dreamt of being famous and opening for florence + the machine, and álvaro, a nationalist war veteran portrayed by gay face nicholas galitzine, wedded to each other through a sham marriage thanks to judge michelle as a way of getting military benefits so we could pay off our debts – in a plot that is awfully similar to that of 2022 netflix breakout hit movie ‘purple hearts’? you’d be forgiven if u thought the possibility of me and álvaro ever working out was an impossible one, something to never be considered, an unfathomable fate.

and yet, despite our initial grievances towards each other
 our mutual love for bad gyal and spanish bopasos, our shared interest in sociomusicology and crocs that united us and in the end
 made me fall in love. for one period of my life, i truly believed me and álvaro could work out, an implausible duo that beat the odds together.

and then
 the bad gyal concert happened.

finding my fiancé’s instagram searches of all the bad gyal dancer who just so happened to have frosted tips accounts wasn’t what broke me. it was the fact our mutual interests, the things we built our sham marriage turned genuine romance on, were what killed it. and after this revelation that varlto was more interested in twinks with frosted tips than me, penny, (who looks like this irl https://tr.rbxcdn.com/23964c64a1c77a447c5d313d46402c67/150/150/AvatarHeadshot/Png ), i took the first train away from alicante and never looked back.

after the breakup i went through all the emotions. relief, bitterness, joy, relief, sadness, hatred, relief, but with an unshakeable dread that at the end of the day
 i hated that i wasn’t what varlto wanted.

~

ÁLVARO'S POV

i really loved penny i truly did.. her portugese manners and passion for castles is what rlly captivated me... but soon i got bored of her. there wasnt a spark anymore, i knew EVERYTHING about her, even her darkest secrets (stanning addison rae)

there was nothing else to find. i got tired of trying to find new things about her. and thats why i fell for that frosted tips bad gyal dancer twink..

however, now that im not with penny... i think to myself..."Who will I be
Now that you're no longer next to me?"

491 days 5 hours ago
tbrown_47
Lucky and Comet have been married for five years. Comet feels like he's put so much emotional investment into the relationship and feels like they get nothing back from Lucky. So Comet fucking snaps and serves Lucky with the divorce papers. Lucky feels upset and blindsided as they are still very much in love with Comet and doesn't want to leave. He's got a fever and the only cure is Comet's loving. This divorce is very much one sided, but sometimes that's just how it goes.

490 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
Rain patters against the window of a dark London flat. Lightning strikes, illuminating the room, revealing a teary eyed dark haired woman. Wet dark strands form the land around her puddle of tears on her pillow.  She blinks the tears away, thinking about #that night again

Inside a dimly lit London flat, a woman quietly sits on the edge of the bed.  Her dark hair stuck to the side of her face, her eyes wet with a familiar sadness. In front of her stands a blonde woman, her back to the other girl. She’s shuffling through drawers, throwing all sorts of clothing into a box. She stops and faintly smiles over a framed picture of the two girls. The blonde, Imogen, faintly smiles over the picture. The smiles as quick as it appeared, she returns to nonchalantly packing her stuff.

“We had some good times
.” Imogen sighed.

“We could have more,” The dark haired woman, Nevra, snapped back.

Imogen rolls her eyes, “You know this isn’t what I wanted,” she revealed.?

“Well what do you want?” Nevra sobbed.

Imogen finally finishes packing, ignoring Nevra’s questions and pleads, she heads out. Stopping out the bedroom doorway, “Don’t wait for me,” She says before walking away swiftly.

Nevra falls back onto the bed, tears spilling down the sides of her face. She’s letting her heart bleed.

Imogen’s side:

Nevra’s side:

In simpler terms, Imogen is a wild girl. Love is on the run! She doesn’t want to settle down. She wants to have fun and live her life! Unfortunately, she feels like she can’t do that with Nevra so she ruins her life and breaks her heart and moves on
.. Leaving poor Nevra heartbroken and crying. Nevra is wondering what she did wrong, she’s holding onto the past, wondering if Imogen is thinking about her and wondering what they could’ve been
490 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
PennyTrationStan & varlto

/

PENNY’S SIDE: Ogi - ‘Bitter’
see what i liked abt this was that it set the scene for the relationship straight away. i had an expectation of what to expect from the other side based on this. not to mention i was getting my LIFE to the actual song. its so sick that alvaro prioritized the bad gyal dancer over u penny.. i like how in the song shes talking abt how she hates that she isnt what her significant other wants, but the production is like the opposite of that.. like this was such a slay overall i was moving! this is what i wanted. even if u had a much shorter explanation i can see her side of the story just thru the lyrics alone.

ALVARO’S SIDE: Julia Jacklin - ‘Don’t Know How To Keep Loving You’
this is giving alice phoebe lou DOWNNNN omfggg. the theme aside im in LURVVV with this song. now alvaro ur sick as fuck for doing penny like that. i love how this touched on the spark that can fizzle in a relationship.. like its clear alvaro is not at the stage where he can give penny what they need. like if you truly feel theres nothing else u can know abt a person then the relationship rly is over.. u can never stop learning little things abt people from people u’ve truly loved for years. so unfortunately yes alv doesnt know how 2 love penny anymore.. i just hope the twink gives alv what he wants atp. hugs my sister penny, it’ll get better i promise. overall i LOVED both picks. perfect perfect sends.

SCORE: 10/10
490 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
Patrick319 & tbrown_47

/

COMETS SIDE: The Comet Is Coming - ‘Imminent’
see now this song itself wasn’t directly about a relationship but the lil explanation really helped me see this for the serve it was.. like comet knew the end was imminent and lucky couldn’t see shite.. this song for me conveys comets anger. sumn was gonna give at sum point.. no like im living for this sfmmmm the production is so AMAZING and i love how it ties into ur story. i dont have much else to say but this was excellent. into it the entire 6 minutes.

LUCKYS SIDE: Lucky Daye - ‘Fever’
oh so now u have fever lucky.. but yet u werent giving comet what they needed IN the actual relationship. maybe u felt like u were.. but some ppls needs are different and its up to yall to understand where u stand w EACHOTHER and what ur separate needs are. and if comet was pushed to filing for divorce then u mustve been blind to their needs. i get ur in love but idk if comet should come back.. it depends. regardless, ur getting DIVORCED by pia mia’s hands on this fine day. it fit the story well and the song was good, not as good as comets side but i enjoyed this send as a whole w both songs.

SCORE: 9/10
490 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
MISSimogen & turkeylover

/

IMOGENS SIDE: DETO BLACK - ‘F.U.N.’
this was fun. ur story was coherent for the most part, im just a bit confused bc imogen is the one causing the mess but one of the lyrics is her saying sumn about u tried to stab me in the back.. that took me out of the story a tad BUT i get what u were going for and it wouldve worked near perfectly without that lyric. imogen ur sooo sick for how u done nevra. if u wanted to be free and wild then why did u get MARRIED? like damn.. this was such a BAWPPP though nyasssss

NEVRAS SIDE: Jorja Smith - ‘Don’t Watch Me Cry’
this song rlly brought the whole story together.. like nevra and imogen r in COMPLETELYYY diff places in life.. nevra’s looking for marriage but imogens just being a little gyal rlly.. shes childish n needs to mature before she commits to a marriage. ive always liked this song and i havent heard it in a while. it fits rly well for the story so im into it like.. nevra darling dont cry omfg..

SCORE: 8/10
490 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
Catch_a_falling_star & FromAWindow

/

BRADEN’S SIDE: Masego - ‘Say You Want Me’
this was such a bawp omg
 the story is sorta generic but it fits for the most part! the one part where hes talking abt leading someone on.. i feel like that was the whole rsn u chose this song, the rest of lyrics werent rly relating to the story but i get it. regardless i RLLLYYYY liked this song like im moving. masego is so good.

CATCH’S SIDE:
i actually quite like this in response to the masego song.. like the attraction is predominantly physical cause of how new braden and catch are to eachother. the story was giving, and i liked how it went w this. this song wouldn’t be something id call my taste but it wasn’t bad.

SCORE: 7/10
490 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
nateclove & J2999

/

JAMES SIDE: Sarah Kinsley - ‘Cypress’
the mental gymnastics i did trying to connect this song to this story was so funny. i feel like it was a.. little confusing when u mentioned how u turned on this song in ur story, when the song should be TELLING ur side of the story.. im also not rly getting the anger/grief thing u were explaining in relation to the song.. like i understand where u were coming from but the explanation is giving u found a song u knew id like and then wrote an essay connecting it to divorce which like, slay.. but that might not be enough i fear </3 an amazing song of course.. i feel like the longer mv actually hindered u a bit cause the mv just has an entirely diff storyline with the acting scenes tht it threw me off a lil.. i see what u were trying to do here but it didn’t hit like i wanted it to unfortunately

NATES SIDE: Addison Rae - ‘Nothing On (But The Radio)’
me writing an essay for cypress being confusing but this was even more so i fear.. OBVIOUSLY LIFE CHANGING BOP but i dont understand how it tells ur side of ur DIVORCE.. like the explanation was supposed to just contextualise the songs in relation.2 eachother it wasnt rlly supposed to be a wattpad story with background music for parts of the story.. i feel like u guys got the theme wrong as a whole unfortunately </3 two songs i enjoy but i can’t look past my critiques!

SCORE: 4/10
489 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
Pia Mia Discography:

Last Chance:

488 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
Theme One: Pia Mia more like Pia MOTHER

Theme Two: This song is so Guyanese core  so me and James are going back to our ROOTS for this!!

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!