This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

โ— EPISODE 9 - ๐Œ๐„๐—๐ˆ๐‚๐Ž ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ โ—

Topic » โ— EPISODE 9 -..

829 days 16 hours ago
QueenMichelle
https://i.imgur.com/uDbZ2py.gif

*Michelle and the girls finally make it to land and spend their last bit of cash on a bus into Mexico City*

My gorgeous final 6, we escaped the Bermuda Triangle! We may have lost two girls in the process but at least weโ€™re still standing. However, we need to make money SOMEHOW to fund flights for the rest of the series..

*Michelle spots Mexicoโ€™s Netflix Headquarters in the distance*

I have an idea! Plus, itโ€™ll allow us to continue the race!

The theme of this episode is ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐“๐• ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’. I want you all to pitch a series to Netflix, and we need a theme song to go with it! Write a short paragraph of what your tv series is about, and then choose a song that could fit well as that series theme song!

There will be NO advantages rewarded for receiving the first ticket this episode.

Iโ€™m not bothering with deadlines at THIS point given my unpredictable schedule but try your best to get your songs in within the next two days or so. If you have any questions, mail me on Tengaged or ask in the group chat on Discord.

Start your engines.. and may the best racer win!
829 days 13 hours ago
ianfitz0012
Mary Ellen's dreamed of her wedding day her entire life. She's worked so hard to make sure it goes off without a hitch and according to plan. Mary Ellen even found a decent guy to fix herself up with: Samuel. He's got the looks, charm, and job to set Mary Ellen up forever. And best of all, he didn't sign the prenup! ;) The day of their wedding, she takes her walk down the aisle, hundreds of people watching her in her prime. Anyone who's felt nearly this divine is lucky. Her plan is almost complete. As soon as they exchange the "I Dos," she's in the clear to live the life she's always dreamed of. The ceremony passes, and they trade their vows, and then they are told to kiss. They lean in, close their eyes... and in a flash, Mary Ellen pulls out a revolver from her bouquet and shoots Samuel straight in the chest. Samuel collapses. The audience screams. NOW her plan has succeeded. But what led Mary Ellen to do this? Press play and watch the beginning of the couple's journey to find out.

And the theme song?
What other than of course...
Chapel of Love - Dixie Cups

Picture a cute, gory animated sequence full of plenty of wedding visualizations with a murderous twist. A knife cutting into a cake, and blood releasing from it like a dam. A bride holding onto a bouquet of roses, the thorns causing blood to fall from her palms. A husband and bride having their first dance, but she trips him. The cutesy doo-wop vibes of the song clashing inherently with the theme of the show.

This is season 1 of THE CAKE WALK
829 days 1 hour ago
MISSimogen
WHEN THE WORLD ENDS.

This series follows a group of teenagers set in the 80s, in the town of Amesbury. Think stranger things meets skins. Tensions and drama between the group who would date each other, go to raves and partake in substance abuse. Suddenly, breaking news would sweep every TV station and they would be made aware that the state of the world would change forever. An asteroid is coming to earth and will end the human race as we know it.

The group of teens are stricken with grief what will happen to them and their loved ones? Some of them chose to live life to the fullest, getting heavily intoxicated, dancing until the early hours of the morning, smoking and partying. Being more sexually fluid, expressing their feelings for others and being their true authentic selves now that the world is ending. However, a lot of people make bad decisions. There are prior tensions and the state of the world makes it even worse, violent rages, financial ruin and even a murder. They believe that they will be dead within a few days anyway. Then by some miracle neither the world nor humanity ends when the asteroid is blown up before it could impact the earth. At that point, the damage had been done. A wave of regret would sweep the town of Amesbury. Crimes must be answered for, murders must be solved and justice has to be found while others try to cover it up. Apologies are made. Diaries are burned. Life goes on but these teenagers lives are left in ruin. What would you do if you believed the world was ending?

829 days ago
PennyTrationStan
LA BELLA VITA.

follows an ensemble cast of the following seven really hot and sexy clout chasing privileged young women:
โฆพ IU as neeshell, northern irish aspiring model who dreams of being cast in i'm a celebrity UK
โฆพ lornahollas as polly train station, a really hot and sexy sim card manufacturer with a split personality disorder
โฆพ halsey as ash, a quicksmart miami school of medicine graduate
โฆพ antnikiabonnie as patricia, a canadian & secret republican
โฆพ raye as tiaan, award-winning producer & destiny's children reunion member
โฆพ alessia macari as ganghandledcat, a dazzling robowling and horrific housing extroardinaire
โฆพ lana del rey as miss imogen, a down at the men in music business conferencionator and cunt oozer

all of these luscious and sexy women find themselves stuck working at one of ireland's gnarliest KFC chains, forming a bond and eventually a plan to set fire to their KFC chain and their intrusive boss (played by the now deceased turkeylover). after burning down their KFC station, the girls vacate to the glossy world of hollywood, where they try to make it big and infiltrate the lives of popular celebrities. main storylines include:
โฆพ neeshell getting cast in the 36th season of america's next top model now airing on paramount+ where she meets italian trade, but executive producer kelly cutrone seems intent on stopping the blossoming romance. on the face of production interferance, will they or won't they?
โฆพ polly, ash and patricia form an aespa cover group managed by tiaan which turns into an overnight viral sensation. a chart breaking number 1 hit and being internally selected to represent ireland in disharmony song contest, the group's out of nowhere success comes to a halt when tiaan hires a hitman to kill the 4th group member jessie ware (played by newcoming actress darbe) in a fit of rage, polly and ash discover none of them are real and were figments of each other's imagination, and patricia's deleted anti vaxx tweets are exposed to the general public by one nickelf. can they #BounceBack from this?
โฆพ ganghandledcat and miss imogen combine their savvy business minds and roblox playing skills to dismantle the patriarchy present in hollywood, but after ruining the careers of many ugly stinky men, they are tasked with defeating the biggest man of all: private investigator and survivor of the KFC explosion denise chaila, who is on the lookout for the perpetrators of this heinous crime.
โฆพ guest stars include: brooke scullion as a fictionalised version of herself where she went on to win eurovision 2022, snookie shy, GAYLE, vanessa feltz, THE keri hilson, tinashe, tinashe's NFTs, real estate agent lisa b in her acting debut that shows off her secret acting chops!, slayyyter as kkk member #3, jamie lynn spears as ted cruz, misscatylove, 1001games, AKB48, laura bretan, lina morgana and starring academy award & lottery winning adelesmom in an undisclosed role that die-hard fans will go crazy for.

on the face of such dramatic events, these women must navigate their newfound fame, relationships, business inquiries, social media presence, long term effects of kings elliot winning harmony song contest in the swiss national final, murdering anyone who crosses their path and most importantly of all, their friendship with each other AND going clubbing every night to maximise their joint slays. though as they begin to prioritise their relevance in hollywood, their friendship is put to the test, specially when other clout chasing celebrities try to tear them apart. after all, in a world like hollywood, is it even possible to be #TeamLoyal through thick and thin? this is *THEIR* LA BELLA VITA.

for this opening cutscene we want runway. gorgeous gowns. powerpoint 2008 transitions which detail their character names. denise chaila's face is blurred on every appearance. think the hills but like slayerful. u know? yeah.
828 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
KILL FOR HIRE - The Story of Jennifer Pan

This series is based on the true story of Jennifer Pan - a Vietnamese-Canadian woman who was convicted in 2010 for planning out a kill-for-hire attack that targeted her parents in which her mother Bich Pan was killed and father Hann Pan was seriously injured. Pan cites her parents vigilant and restrictive style of parenting as the reason for wanting them dead. The series follows the life of Jennifer starting from adolescence, and her experiences being raised by "tiger parents". Growing up Jennifer was not allowed to go to parties, speak with boys, or engage in any extracurricular activities without her parents knowledge. Jennifer ended up dropping out of high school and lying to her parents about attending university. The series explores the inner workings of Jennifer's psyche as she lives a secret life unbeknownst to her parents, and how she transformed from model child to high-school dropout that wanted her parents dead. The theme song for the series is "Who Died And Made You King?" by Australian artist Jaguar Jonze. The lyrics of Jonze's song allude to what Jennifer must have been thinking when planning to kill her parents.

822 days 18 hours ago
ganghandedcat
Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you... Kokugai ijลซ-sha '

'Kokugai ijลซ-sha' follows the tale of a young twenty-something Japanese woman named Ichika in the mid 70s. Ichika is your normal, every day type of girl. Having grown up in a Japanese society which was boosted into an economic miracle following the devastation of the Second World War, Ichika had it all. A secure house, a loving boyfriend, and two cats. Ichika has recently graduated from university with honours in international relations, and finds a job working as an intern in the South Korean embassy in Tokyo.

At the time, Seoul was a military dictatorship going through political turmoil, so to work in such an embassy between two countries which have as strained a relationship as Japan and SK - is both incredibly daunting as well as politically challenging. This isn't helped by British Prime Minister Nicole Fallasndrew starting an economic war between East Asian countries, who she cannot tell the difference between, and the West. As the country starts to go into an economic depression, Ichika is concerned for the security of her job, until she receives an offer from Pyongyang that changes her life for good.

You've guessed it. Ichika has been coerced by the North Korean government to turn into a spy. But not just any spy. Her role, you see, is to help Pyongyang capture and repatriate North Korean dissidents who are seeking asylum in Tokyo by illicit means. Conflicted with this moral dilemma, Ichika is forced to make a decision, either worry about her economic and social safety for life, or continue working for Pyongyang, fuck other people up, but live a comfortable upper middle-class lifestyle.

Watch this anime exclusively on Netflix to find out what will come of her life?

This song acts as the perfect theme song for this Japanese thriller.

"I feel like crying
I want to run away
I want to disappear
Oh
Was I looking at a mirage?
My memories of such beauty are fuzzy
The past and the future
The past and the future are all decorated to suit my needs."

The song acts as a juxtaposition for the cross-roads Ichika finds herself in. The song maintains an upbeat and catchy tune, whilst the lyrics perfectly resemble the plotline of the story in a sinister and unnerving way.

I hope you like this lmfao my brain was fried thinking of this idea
820 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Itโ€™s time to find out which 4 racers will receive their ticket, and which two will lipsync for the 5th and final ticket.

One by one, I will reveal which racer received first, second, and so on. This will repeat until we have our bottom three racers. When your song appears, there will also be commentary from yours truly. Plus, there will be a ranking that shows how you did. (No theme marks this week)

Letโ€™s find out where everybody placed!
820 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The racer receiving the FIRST ticket is....
820 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
PENNYTRATIONSTAN!

SONG: Ayesha Erotica - โ€˜La Bella Vitaโ€™

COMMENTARY: EVERYTHING about this was perfect. The story (which made me scream several times) plus the song choice was literally the best thing you couldโ€™ve chosen for your story, I can literally see the title theme playing in my head. A brilliant week for you Iโ€™m OBSESSED. Also you better be pursuing creative writing bestie.

SCORE: 20 (10 + 10)

Congrats!
820 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The racer receiving the SECOND ticket is....
820 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
GANGHANDEDCAT!

SONG: Yurina Hirate - โ€˜ใ‹ใ‘ใŒใˆใฎใชใ„ไธ–็•Œโ€™

COMMENTARY: This was SOOO good. I was getting my life to the song throughout, plus your story went really well with it and I can easily imagine it as the theme song. This was a really great take on the theme, Iโ€™m obsessed.

SCORE: 19.5 (9.5 + 10)
820 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The racer receiving the THIRD ticket is....
820 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
MISSIMOGEN!

SONG: Kingsbury - โ€˜In My Brainโ€™

COMMENTARY: Iโ€™d watch this show SO quick. Itโ€™s so clever like the drama of the world not actually ending it so good, it actually sounds like something that would be a Netflix hit. I also loved the song choice for this, the chorus really suited the theme, I mean the whole song did but the chorus specifically, with the lyrics & everything. The song just by itself is also quite good. This was a very solid week for you, I really understood your vision and enjoyed it.

SCORE:  18.5 (10 + 8.5)
820 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
The racer receiving the FOURTH ticket is....
820 days 14 hours ago
QueenMichelle
None of you.

That's right, there is a bottom THREE: (PATRICK, ALEXEH, IAN) who will lipsync for the last TWO tickets this week. This is because of a tied score for 4th.

You all know the drill by now. However I'm not waiting 12 years for another story to be written so this is another FREE FOR ALL lipsync. Fight for those last two tickets girlies! Only ONE of you will be going home tonight.

You have 24 hours. Good luck.

-----

ianfitz0012 - Dixie Cups - โ€˜Chapel of Loveโ€™

COMMENTARY: Your show pitch was really interesting and honestly, the premise of it hooked me, I would want to watch it and see what happens based on your story, and I can definitely see this song as the theme song for that show. This only falls down in the song opinion portion really, because I was respecting it more than I actually liked it, and thatโ€™s never really a good sign. Everything fit theme wise but my personal opinion on the song is meh.

SCORE: 14.5 (9.5 + 5)

-

Patrick319 - Jaguar Jonze - โ€˜WHO DIED AND MADE YOU KING?โ€

COMMENTARY: This was good, itโ€™s not the most unique concept ever but I think you presented it well. I can definitely envision this song as a theme song for that show, but honestly the song started grating on me as it went on. Iโ€™m thinking itโ€™s because of the repetitiveness and overbearing production. It was boppy in places but I donโ€™t think Iโ€™m too much of a fan of it overall.

SCORE: 14.5 (8.5 + 6)

-

Alexeh23 - Julien Baker - โ€˜Hardlineโ€™

COMMENTARY: I can spot a Greys fan from a MILE away LMAO. BUT in all seriousness, I like your concept. I just wish you kinda presented it with more confidence. I think I wouldโ€™ve preferred if the concept was more defined without the maybes and probablys yk? Also I struggle to visualise this song in a title sequence, itโ€™s a gorg song but yeah Iโ€™m not sure Iโ€™m seeing the overall vision I fear.

SCORE: 12 (4 + 8)
820 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23

open group

Michelle's Amazing Music Taste Race [2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!