This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ray and sandy are the killers

Topic » Ray and sandy are the killers

892 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
LMFAOOOO now I know ur just making up shit
892 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
sjsoccer is the root of world hunger
892 days 1 hour ago
iSandeh
i mean let me ask the audience was i trolling https://i.gyazo.com/ab8f4bda61afc4fbdebc9031ade952e7.png
892 days 1 hour ago
iSandeh
note for reference: i did not know of what lovelykiss did nor do i condone his behavior i despise him and its weird scotty brought him up after coming to me after all the shit went down but we all know he gets personal
892 days 1 hour ago
AlexaVonTrayne
HUH
892 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
Ok and what are you trying to accomplish by saying I’m harassing you? Like I’m just saying you did as much if not MORE harassment towards me. So quit being weird and paint me as something I’m not
892 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
And I wasn’t showing anyone that nor did I bring up his name or what not bc there’s no point in you being like this over an online squid group game like wtf is your issue
892 days 1 hour ago
iSandeh
i am not im painting you how you are.. i dont talk or really care about you i joked one time and thats about it you deleted messages of you asking for my nudes multiple times which i could bring out another can of worms but as i see it i dont care enough for this drama you thrive from. I apologize that you constantly talk about my friends and I like we are the center of your world but I would like to let you know we dont talk about you like you think we do.. what youve done ive heard so dont try and backtrack now cuz you were called old and closetted (both true) I pray for your recovery
892 days 1 hour ago
AlexaVonTrayne
Girl we can click the page 3 button and see you bringing lovelykiss up
892 days 1 hour ago
iSandeh
you like to get personal and cry about it when people say the least offensive things.. you talk about me so much and i ignore it but coming for my friends is nasty especially how u treat some of them
892 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
alexa’s best era
892 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
Ok and what about me being old and closeted? How am I thriving from it when I never even mentioned you until you started coming at me? I don’t ever talk about y’all LMAO. Like please show me where I do that. Bc I would like to know  and you are literally talking about me now
892 days 1 hour ago
iSandeh
youre a terrible gaslighter and due time people will realize.. you didnt outgrow CYA as you claim your shit just didnt pass there anymore cuz you are actually a really horrible person deep down
892 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
Alexa I didn’t bring anyone up by name is what I said. I’m just saying this is a two sided street and it’s weird how he’s acting towards me
892 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
Anyways vote me first IDGAF but I’m not the killer

open group

4 of Clubs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!