This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Four: Original Four Revealed!

Topic » The Four: Original Four..

957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone!
The ORIGINAL FOUR will be REVEALED momentarily!

The judges have selected their Top 4 and I will now REVEAL them to you!
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Let's welcome our amazing judges to the stages!

It's

AKSHAR!!!

MICHAEL!!!

ROSE!!!

&

SHAUN!!!
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Up first to reveal their CHOSEN ONE, it's Akshar!
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Akshar: The artist that I have selected to represent me on The Original Four is
https://media.giphy.com/media/cNUwt2eknKtMoBIp6p/giphy.gif
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Marcela!
You are one of the Original Four!

Let's hear you sing your audition song!
957 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Oh cool! I loved her
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Marcela "Beggin'"

Akshar: YASSS @ THE SONG CHOICE! Your voice is so DYNAMIC and I am IN LOVE?!?! Where have you been all my life?!?! You are bringing something so INTERESTING to this competition and I AIN’T READY!

Michael: We stan Maneskin in this household! You definitely stand out compared to what I have seen so far and you are gonna be a joy to watch if the vibes are like this every performance!

Rose: you have a really unique voice, and I like that. You have me curious about what else you can do and while I don't know how you'd do in a duel, I would like to see it happen

Shaun: OMFG What. You slayed the fuck out of this song you made it yours for sure. All that grit and rock in your voice is making me fall in love with you. I love discovering new singers with raw talent!
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
*audience claps*
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
txashaun
Oh cool! I loved her

Right?! Loved her audition!
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Next up, we go to Judge Michael!
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: The artist that I have selected to represent me on The Original Four is
https://media4.giphy.com/media/BsiRvA2baEPvBUUgUL/giphy.gif
(KATRINA VELARDE)

[Some of my gifs weren't letting me type their names properly so some don't have their names but just their picture]
957 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
Oh! Congrats Katrina
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Katrina Velarde!
You are one of the Original Four!

Let's hear you sing your audition song!
957 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Katrina Velarde "I Believe"

Akshar: Katrina! Now, here’s the thing. I absolutely ADORE this song of Fantasia’s so much. So when I hear covers of it, I do expect it to be top notch. I just felt like this song choice was the right choice for you, some notes were a little off and not entirely what I wanted! Again, I think I am just being super critical because I love this song sooo much!

Michael: Omg Im so happy to see you here! I absolutely love the song that you chosen and It definitely got better as the performance kept going. You are another act that could be a dangerous one to go after. Wishing you the best of luck in the competition!

Rose: GORGEOUS! The POWER in your voice in this performance...actually amazing!!! This is one HELL of a performance. Girl, you are SERIOUSLY a contender in this, and I'm hoping you'll get a seat on the four!

Shaun: This is a hard song to sing, Fantasia is a different type of specimen. You had your moments but you also had some struggle to hit some notes. You seemed to be pushing yourself to hit them and it made it hard to fully connect with your performance.
957 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
OMG YAAYY!!! Awww

open group

The Four: Battle for Stardom!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!