This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

GMC Announcement

Topic » GMC Announcement

568 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Now it is time to make an announcement as this will be the LAST GMC EDITION OF THE YEAR!

I'm so happy I decided to bring this contest back in the Summer and you all created the best contests with the songs you entered as I couldn't be prouder to have you all here to make it possible.

This was a tough decision to make and I did think about maybe having other people host but we are approaching the time of the year when we start to dip in numbers and with 2 people not voting shows that it was a sign that I will have a break for the year.

I’m getting more busier with HSC sorting out the Betting Odds soon when that starts and these coming months will be busier for me but I do hope we will return in the New Year as there are Countries waiting out there to get chosen so watch this space!
567 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
GMC 16 will be the Last Edition of the Year so if you want to take part then enter a song from the 10 Countries of that Edition!
554 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Now GMC will be on Hiatus for the rest of the year but watch out in 2023 when we should return!

open group

Global Music Contest (ON HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!