This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

C01 E10: PANEL

Topic » C01 E10: PANEL

931 days 22 hours ago
Hunty
wait so everyone did excellent... now what
931 days 22 hours ago
Geryon
Xana
931 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
visible white ankle socks

Well now we know why sock was first out
931 days 22 hours ago
brunodrads
Xana
931 days 22 hours ago
ILoveSleep
https://i.imgur.com/zgiQnXa.jpeg
XANA
I don’t really love this sadly. These colors are very grating to me and feel very dated. Your face is also off to me. The eyes and the mouth don’t really match in emotion. Also, your eyes are pretty dead here. In terms of your body, it’s very stiff too. The headpiece is cool but I find the rest of the styling tacky, and I really don’t like this makeup. The cockroach is cool, but it feels a bit shoe-horned in for a gag feature in this photo, and I just don’t think the rest of the photo is carrying itself well.
931 days 22 hours ago
Hunty
Xana
931 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
Anax
931 days 22 hours ago
Geryon
Xana is out
931 days 22 hours ago
brunodrads
XANA
I don’t really love this sadly

PORCA
931 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
Why does Xana look like the actress who plays princess anne in the crown s3 & 4
931 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
oh this was my 13th reason
931 days 22 hours ago
ILoveSleep
https://i.imgur.com/vQ6DdOi.jpeg
MULAN
Your posing in this image is very good. It’s a very harsh image with the styling, and your body language and pose matches that vibe. So does your gaze, very intense! I think the styling and headpiece on this image is also good, but I do kind of hate how this image was processed. It’s very dark (and I mean, I get that it’s brooding) and the skin looks a little funky but the reflection on the outfit is good nonetheless.
931 days 22 hours ago
Hunty
Xanax - Lindsay Lohan
931 days 22 hours ago
Hunty
booooooooo you're a hater
931 days 22 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Okay models! I have much to think about.

open group

[BNTM] Bengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!