This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

C01 E09: PANEL

Topic » C01 E09: PANEL

932 days 11 hours ago
ILoveSleep
932 days 11 hours ago
ILoveSleep
*Insert quip*
932 days 11 hours ago
Hunty
8:15'd
932 days 11 hours ago
Hunty
932 days 11 hours ago
nateclove
🕴
932 days 11 hours ago
MsKathryne
yass
932 days 11 hours ago
MsKathryne
it's the not needing to be mailed for me
932 days 11 hours ago
nateclove
0 min agoMsKathryne
it's the not needing to be mailed for me
932 days 11 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Ok! Before we start I wanna say again you guys did really well this week and it gets harder and harder for me each week.
932 days 11 hours ago
ILoveSleep
But let's begin.
932 days 11 hours ago
ILoveSleep
https://i.imgur.com/OhrVPwh.jpeg
JOAN
I’m conflicted on this. It’s a pretty plain shot, so it’s not very memorable to me. The positives are that the clothing looks good and your face does as well. The negatives are, again, it’s not exactly a standout for me, your body is scrunched up, and WHY do you have a hoof for your right foot. I know that’s just the boot, but angling it like how you did with the left foot is imperative because it really does look like a horse hoof. Also, in terms of the brief, it could’ve been more monochromatic.
932 days 11 hours ago
ILoveSleep
https://i.imgur.com/adDPhFy.jpeg
KATHY
Your comeback era. I LOVE this shot. It’s so striking to me. The pose is an excellent way to show off all the clothing, the color is to DIE for I’m obsessed, and the lighting is very dramatic but without being corny. The purse placement could be perceived as corny, but personally, I love it. It feels real enough that you’d be blocking the sun with it! And then it further creates the divide this image has of half shadow half light by casting the shadow directly on your face. Speaking of your face, gorgeous. Even though we can’t see most of it, there’s emotion there, which is really important in helping this feel like a complete shot.
932 days 11 hours ago
nateclove
glares at Kathy from across the room
932 days 10 hours ago
ILoveSleep
https://i.imgur.com/3RgnCqC.jpeg
LEI
I do like this, but like Joan’s it could’ve stood to be a *little* more monochromatic. Great emotion in the face. The body pose is good. Does it show the outfit? No, but I don’t think that was the intention so I can forgive it. I don’t know if I really get the point of the green strands, but I’m not mad at them. The one thing this could’ve done without is the angel wings. I actually barely saw them the first time I looked at this image, and I thought they were part of the background. I didn’t even realize they were wings. Then I did realize they were wings, I like… why? I don’t think they are super necessary, and they’re a bit of a distraction.
932 days 10 hours ago
MsKathryne
932 days 10 hours ago
Hunty
YES kathy understood the assignment and delivered

open group

[BNTM] Bengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!