This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 4 - Sam Smith

Topic » Blind Audition 4 - Sam Smith

882 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
882 days ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

I absolutely love your voice and one of the best male vocals out there. This is such a classic song and you delivered with this performance. Gave the same vibes as the original. I really hope you join my team! Pick #TeamMichael

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mdw0XZHcQYAjxy0TMX/giphy.gif
881 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON SO HARD*

OMFG YUSSS SAMMMM!!!
If I could BLOCK MICHAEL AGAIN, I WOULD!!!
You are going to be a FORCE to be RECKONED with this season & I don't think anyone is READY FOR IT!!!

This was such a stunning vocal and you sang it with such ease. I absolutely love this song and hearing you sing it was such a pleasure. A truly stunning vocal and I really hope we get to see more from you.
881 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

I don’t think this was a good song to use as your audition. I’ve heard songs from you that show off your vocals way better than this one does. Nevertheless, there still seems to be some coaches who wanna give you a chance, so I’ll still support you on your journey through this competition!
881 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*doesn't press the button*

Rocky: We've worked together last season and I did ask you to come back, but I'm just unsure if I'm still passionate and eager of you. This was an awesome audition and it was very smooth, it's just that I would be unsure on how to move forward to be really honest! Congrats you just got 2 chairs to turn for you!!!
881 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Sam, will you be joining #TeamMichael or #TeamAkshar??
880 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Team Michael here I come!
880 days 11 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*RUNS AND HUGS SAM*

YES THANK YOU

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!