This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 40 - James Arthur

Topic » Blind Audition 40 - James..

932 days 2 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Avalanche by James Arthur

932 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

I just know I'm not the right coach for you because there's someone here who absolutely adores you and they're 100% turning for you. So yeah, I'm not going to fight a losing battle lol.
932 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
*Rocky peeps in*

https://media2.giphy.com/media/Vbtc9VG51NtzT1Qnv1/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47r517s0fwynr15y9z6fuvhcsfddwht0dk8g6jdy7e&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
932 days ago
humanwebjet1
*ROCKY ENTERS AND SOBS*

Rocky: I'M FINALLY HEEREEEEEEE!! YOU GUYS MUST BE FREAKING MINDREADERS CAUSEEEE NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE TO APPLY WITH YOUUUU!!!!  I'd have to say that as one of your MAJOR FANS! I've never come across this performance and I'm dumbfounded, welp I'm adding this to my playlist with other songs of you. *STANDING OVATION* I literally will not be able to continue if you're not in my team, CAUSEEEE WHYYYYY!!! James James James, please come to #TeamRocky. Everyyyy group game I've entered I've always tried to apply with youuuuuuuu! I know your performances like the back of my feet.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l0IynJeJ9YERGyKm4/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47riqlx4irbv1ggnrsye64xvlu6pgqihhe94yu8xvt&rid=giphy.gif
932 days ago
humanwebjet1
*SMASHESSSSS THE BUTTTON ONE MILLION TIMES, UNTIL SECURITY TELLS HER TO QUIT IT*
931 days 17 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

I would honestly feel so bad if I pressed the button and you went with me over Rocky. Rocky seems like a perfect coach for you and I don't think I have a chance getting you.
931 days 16 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

Rocky really wants you, so I’ll let her have you!
931 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!