This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 28 - Alec Chambers

Topic » Blind Audition 28 - Alec..

931 days 23 hours ago
humanwebjet1
You Broke Me First by Alec Chambers

931 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

Gosh this hurts. I love this song so much and thought you did a good job with it. To be honest, I'm just being extra picky and that's what prevented me from turning :(.
931 days 21 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*PRESSES HER BUTTON AFTER A FEW*

Rocky: ALECCCC BABE!!! This was a SOLID SOLID SOLID performance, I let my heart guide me! AND I'VE GOT TO SAY IS THAT YOU'VE GOT THE ROCKY FACTOR. Which is the uniqueness I try to bring on every group game. The RASPPPP BEHIND YOUR VOICE DAMN DAMN DAMN, I'M LITERALLY OBSESSEDDD. I'M LOVING these auditions for Day 2 DAMNNNNNNNNN. Please please please join #TeamRocky!!!
931 days 16 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Presses Button*

You’re pretty good! You’re literally the exact kind of artist I’m looking for! You have a distinct voice, you pour out a bunch of emotions when you sing... and best of all, you know how to play a piano! I literally wanted an artist like that on my team, which is why I turned for Faouzia, but she didn’t pick me :(

But if YOU pick me, we can make up for that! PLEASE pick #TeamRyan! We can do some great things together!
931 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*

Dang I was super close turning around because I love this song so much and it fits your voice so well but Im being kind of picky rn and I wouldnt know who to match you with at the Battles.
931 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I am going to go with #TeamRyan
931 days 3 hours ago
NanoNerd
Thank you so much Alec! Welcome to my team!

https://c.tenor.com/RXXWeaKt3XAAAAAC/fila-winter-coat.gif
931 days 2 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Congrats Alec, you are officially in #TeamRyan!!!

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!