This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rocky's Music Taste - Episode 2 (REMIX!)

Topic » Rocky's Music Taste - Episode..

777 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
That last round was a whirlwind of emotions RIGHT?!

Well, now we’ve got to pump up that emotion back with SOME BEATS! Remixes are so fun especially when you’ve got a nice BASE AND RHYTHM! We need some uplifting ENERGY UP IN HERE. So, for this round we’re gonna make it all about remixes of songs that YOU THINK ARE BOPS! Forget about my music taste for a bit and let’s see if you’ve got the RHYTHM IN YOU … OR 2 LEFT FEET :)

I’m not going to post some samples because this is total free rein, HOWEVER IT HAS TO BE A REMIX! Let’s see SOME CREATIVITY UP IN HERE and I hope you all have fun with this :)

https://media4.giphy.com/media/xTiTnoSCeKCRQrlzji/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478exis5rf5vharbg9g5135dpyb8t3imixsgdarlz0&rid=giphy.gif

If you guys have any questions you can mail!

100% no reposting the same songs, I’ll attempt to keep track of that and definitely can post the same artists but just know that they shall be compared!

The deadline is 24 hours, but if you do need more time then you can mail me and I’ll happily provide an extension.

GOOD LUCK GUYS! AND ROCK ON!!!

DEADLINE: 03/17 AT 10 PM
777 days 3 hours ago
stuartlittle16
776 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
776 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
776 days 11 hours ago
jfaia
776 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
3 MORE PLAYERS LEFT TO POST!
776 days 1 hour ago
Lifeiscool
Sorry cant get a link rn but

Save your tears remix
Weekend and Ariana grande
775 days 23 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
i was sleeping omg
775 days 23 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt

This is one of my all time favorite songs
775 days 18 hours ago
Byleth
775 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
CLOSED!

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!