This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rocky's Music Taste - Episode 1 (RESULTS)

Topic » Rocky's Music Taste - Episode..

777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
https://media3.giphy.com/media/lAoJiJLWTiJ5eKCxWg/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mx8pxpt08ilgb8alyc4zxwohtkrlez5ijtg5y7s6&rid=giphy.gif
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Welcome everyone to the first round of Rocky’s Music Taste! Thank you all for choosing to come on this journey with me cause 100% WE’RE GONNA FIND NEW BOPS TO ADD TO OUR PLAYLISTS!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/XGhTPVMgzLv7s2TOE6/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4787cgi3b9550cltpg7oy2nisf3ed5tmxlef6am7gi&rid=giphy.gif
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
With that being said here are comments of what I thought about the postings for this round:
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
⭐ Tommy123 - My my my, at first I was like interesting as this is the first episode for an AUDIO! But, this song choice smashed it out of the park for me and I really enjoyed it! The build up was worth it definitely and I had so many feels throughout it *CRIES*

⭐ Stuartlittle16 - Another cool and vibrant choice! I like how meaningful the lyrics are and I teared up a bit too. AHHH I’m a whole SAD human being, but I enjoy letting everything out. *claps*

⭐ SeaViper: This sounds a bit similar like Michael’s choice XD, but having some imagery was a nice touch to it 100%! The chorus was superb, even though I wouldn’t listen to this song over and over again. *smiles*

⭐ Jameslu: F U N! 2/3 of the songs I posted as a sample were slow and impactful, but this exactly what I NEEDED!! I feel super empowered by this and I WOULD 100% listen to this over over and over again. Amazing start to this season, I’m NOT shocked at all *cheers*

⭐ CocoVanderbilt: My fellow Canadian! I have a love and hate relationship with The Weeknd as some of his songs are a hit or miss for me. But me being super basic, I love this song choice and I’d always jam to it when it played on the radio. I’D RUN AWAYYYY!!! *SCREAMS*

⭐ Byleth: First I’d have to say that listening to the beginning of this was AMAZEEEINGG. I like the many layers of vocals that this song has, I’m low-key obsessed with worship songs and choirs that this song strangely reminded me of. Another song I’m not too moved by, but nice attempt for this intro round!

⭐ Nhl8765554321: Yuummm yummmm, I love me some vocals! I was left a bit bored during this song as I felt like it didn’t really go anywhere for me unfortunately. Maybe next round try to find songs that are more impactful and out there? Nonetheless, nice attempt. *claps*

⭐ Jfaia: Yummmmmm Shoshana! I’m definitely familiar with her and I’m not 100% sure if I’ve come across this performance. I’m such a stickler for song choices and although her VOCALS ARE FANTASTIC, song choice didn’t leave ME SCALPED (stealing this Sea). I’m intrigued tho to see what else you can bring on if you were to make it through this round.

⭐ Hazbez: I don’t know if I’m blind, BUT I LITERALLY SCREAMED CAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS FAOUZIA XD. I wish the vocals were highlighted more and SICKENING though, song choice was alrighty! *claps*

Thank you all for those choices!
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
If I call you up you represent the players that are safe for this round and are therefore in the middle of the rankings!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3oz8xMKtGN3JXYwSt2/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477x2c5w13lti1bu8rine8m3nbymofync81b8fwf9n&rid=giphy.gif
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Stuartlittle16!
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Byleth
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SeaViper!
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Congrats guys! And I hope to see y’all slay the next round *waves*
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
The next 3 that I’d like to call up are on the top of the rankings this round!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/H5qyL9DSW0kmt22uJ2/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bbotjc5gy29k4g3x2u74sezxxtsw9znedputzout&rid=giphy.gif
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CocoVanderbilt
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jameslu
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tommy123
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
One of you guys will be the winner and highest score of this round …

Did I also forget to say that each round the top ranker will get immunity? WelPPPP NOW YOU GUYS KNOW!
https://media0.giphy.com/media/8rEiN2GsOdQTmFV38t/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fq6lgpp5o6502y5dxempcprqdesehtd4j94967kl&rid=giphy.gif
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
The player with the highest ranking this round is:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JAMESLU!!!
777 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Slay slay slay! Enjoy immunity for the week :)

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!