This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 12 - Adele

Topic » Blind Audition 12 - Adele

893 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
892 days 19 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

I mean I have to turn around for you. You have such an amazing voice and truly an artist that everyone loves. One of the best artist we have had this generation. Still haven't listened to your album yet but Easy On Me is already one of your classics. Come on over to #TeamMichael

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mdw0XZHcQYAjxy0TMX/giphy.gif
892 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BLOCK BUTTON AGAINST ROCKY*

ADELE!!!! MY QUEEN!!! I BOW DOWN TO THEE!!!!
You are just OUT OF THIS WORLD!
Your voice always does it for me, and every song you release is A BANGER!!

You are one of those acts that I can just see WIN THIS WHOLE THANG!!!
& that's exactly why I HAD TO BLOCK ROCKY!!!

This performance was just absolutely AMAZING! It was such a DYNAMIC & POWERFUL performance and I AM HERE FOR IT!!!

I NEED you to know how PASSIONATE I AM ABOUT YOU! I can see you going all the way especially on #TeamAkshar so come on over!!! <3
892 days ago
humanwebjet1
*SLAMS THE BUTTON BEFORE SHE NOTICES SHE WAS BLOCKED*

Rocky: NOOO NOO YOU DIDN'T!! Wooowww I'm so sad right now, I was actually evidently gonna press the button for you. You have such a powerful voice and the emotion behind you is JUST AHHHH!! I'm literally gonna steal you, so AKSHAR WATCH OUT!!!

MANNNN
891 days 23 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

I’m clearly not as passionate about you as the rest of the coaches are, so I’ll just leave them to fight over you! This’ll be fun to watch... lol

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!