This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 16 (results) - Rocky's The Voice Season 1

Topic » Top 16 (results) - Rocky's The..

934 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Hello everyone and welcome to the top 16!!!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/dZXzmKGKNiJtDxuwGg/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478p7ubx14q6ccobasf8tqm5i2nbpq1roczaizkntl&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I sure am excited to begin and let's literally MIND-BREAKING PERFORMANCES!
934 days 13 hours ago
Delights
Wishing us all luck and hopefully some of shaun acts goes haha
934 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Up first we will have Coach Akshar's team performing for us!!! Come on out ...

Maelyn Jarmon!

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi4074486809

Akshar: *STANDING OVATION AND GETS UP AND DANCES AND SINGS ALONG* OMFG MAELYN YOU BETTA SANG!!!! This was so refreshing to hear from you! I love that we get to see a more uptempo side of your voice compared to the usual ballads. This was such a FUN and INTENSE performance! You really sold the song and probably one of my favorite original songs from The Voice! I'm so so proud of you, Maelyn!

Michael: Ok I never knew Imdb had performances on the website. Anyways this was such a great way to start the Lives this season. I think this was definitely a safe performance for you and showcased more of your vocals here. It also gave me huge Florence and The Machine vibes which I really loved. Great job!

Ryan: This was okay. I could hear moments when you went off pitch, and honestly the song didn’t really complement your voice at all. However, I still enjoyed it in some odd way. If you advance, I hope you pick a better song which I can enjoy the same way I did with this one!

Rocky: Wooow Maelyn!!! Your vocals are to die for and I feel like for sure u're upping it up with the top 16. I'd have to say I'm not too big on the song choice but this was well done *claps* If you do make it through I'll be looking out for you to bring something stupendous as Coach Akshar believes you can!!!
934 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Next we have ... Alisan Porter

Akshar: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES AND CLAPS* OH YOU BETTA SANG ALISAN!!! You came out here and DELIVERED a SHOWSTOPPING VOCAL! The control you showed off in this performance together with that STELLAR TONE?!?! I am in love. This was a stunning performance that just left me in awe, you truly had your moment here tonight.

Michael:  Beautiful beautiful performance! This is definitely my favorite performance from you so far this season. You were just perfect with those notes and this isnt even the peak of your voice so Im very excited to see what you do next week because its gonna get better and better from you! Amazing job!

Ryan: This was absolutely beautiful. The performance fully showed off all of your voice’s talents, and it resulted in a powerful and melodic sound for everyone to listen to! You did very well tonight, amazing job!

Rocky: Awww ALISAN! I completely agree that this performance is such a beautiful oneeeee, ouuu Team Akshar did not come to playyy at all. This performance was one for the books and literally everything it needed to be!!! *CLAPS*
934 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
MORISSETTE COME ON DOWN!

Akshar: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CRIES* OKAY MORI!!! YOU BETTA SANG!!! Your voice is so magical. Your voice is crystal clear and so piercing. Personally, one of my favorite of your performances. Your voice just connects to me. This was such an emotional performance and I felt every word of it.

Michael: *standing ovation* I hate it so much that you're not on my team. You are just such a class act. I could watch your performances nonstop. You have so many incredible performances and I know its early in the competition but I would honestly be shocked if you dont make the finale this season. You are just too good. Amazing job!

Ryan: This was great!!! I’m very confused as to how I have NEVER seen a bad performance from you at all... like, HOW?! How do you do that?! How do you just have that amazing and flawless voice? It just feels like you kill any song you perform, and I think that could help you get to the finale. This was a great performance tonight, well done!

Rocky: MORII! You've literally been so consistent throughout this season and as others have mentioned you've literally never had a bad performance! I actually really enjoyed this and although you're not on my team I'd definitely want to see you going further this SEASON! *cheers*
934 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Brooke u're up next!!!

Akshar: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS* OKAY BROOKE!!! YOU BETTA SANG AS WELL! You brought the SOUL and PASSION to the competition! Your performance flowed so effortlessly and flawlessly. This was a great vocal showcase of your voice and UGH WE'RE UNWORTHY!!! SLAY MY QUEEN!!!

Michael: *standing ovation* Hurts a bit you went to another coach after I tried saving you. You definitely continued where you left off in the Battles tho. This was another amazing performance from you and it seems each performance you give us you open up a bit more. Can't wait to see more from you! Amazing job!

Ryan: Powerful. The pipes. OMG! This was lovely. You have a lot of range and power in your voice, and that might be something that helps you go far. This was enough to knock the coaches off their feet (I’m pretty sure), well done!

Rocky: Wowieee well hit me with a freaking baseball bat!! NOW I definitely understand why Akshar was literally fighting for you all!! You guys definitely have the ITTTT factor and it was a great end off to this POWERHOUSE TEAM. *CHEERS*
934 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm here!

Thanks for the positive feedback for my acts, judges! <3

I'm a little nervous for Maelyn though ngl, gonna break my heart if she leaves since everyone knows how much I adore her! Hopefully she can pull through!
934 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Now that we've seen all of Team Akshar's team's performances we will be moving on to #TeamMichael ...

Faouzia's up NEXT!

Akshar: *standing ovation* Your voice is just so intoxicating, literally! I can never get enough of it! I truly do believe you are winning this whole thing! And you deserve it! Your voice is just so smooth and soothing to listen to. You always capture my attention instantly and keep me entertained. Imma be listening to this song a lot now. Love it!

Michael: *standing ovation* CHILLS. There is just something about your voice that gives me full body chills. You have been so consistent so far this season and I hope we get to keep seeing you in the competition because we have some incredible performances to showcase still that is gonna open this competition wide open! Fantastic job!

Ryan: There was so much uniqueness to this and I absolutely loved it! It makes me so upset you aren’t on my team. You are a very impressive

Rocky: AHHHH SLAY QUEENNNN!! Faouzia I'm literally obsessed with youuuuu, still pretty bumped you didn't end up on my team but ehhhh nevertheless this performance was beautiful and awesome! MUAHHH!! *STANDING OVATION*
934 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
I literally don't know how tswift James used to this and other group games AHHHH :/ the awesomesttttt
934 days 13 hours ago
NanoNerd
I’m here!
934 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
not rocky completely ignoring me being a Host for 15 seasons + 3 special seasons of The Voice LOL I'm hurt
934 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1

Akshar: *standing ovation and dances* OKAY MISS CLARKSON!!! I love when you do these type of performances. Honestly, all of these Nashville Sessions performances SLAP SO HARD! This was such an energetic performance with KILLER vocals! You ain't playing this season!! You're here to WIN!

Michael: *standing ovation* YOU BETTER SING KELLY! This is not only my favorite performance from you so far but this is honestly my favorite performance of the night so far as well. You just give us everything in this performance. Im so glad I went with you for the 4th spot because this is a masterpiece. We have so much to show as well which Im excited for! Fantastic job!

Ryan: Wow, you have a VOICE! I’m about halfway through the auditions, and honestly this might be my favorite performance so far (Other than the ones from my team)! If my team doesn’t win, I can honestly see you taking it home easily! Well done!

Rocky: WOwieeee Kelly!! I already knew you could sanggg but this was SANGGG SANGGG. #TeamMichael is BRINGING IT UP A NOTCHHH!!! I've still got shiverssss *CHEERS*
934 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Jameslu
not rocky completely ignoring me being a Host for 15 seasons + 3 special seasons of The Voice LOL I'm hurt

OMGG I'm losing brain cells day by day XDDDD, 15 seasons :0000000! YOU GUYS ARE NOT HUMANSSSS
934 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Ryan: Wow, you have a VOICE! I’m about halfway through the auditions, and honestly this might be my favorite performance so far (Other than the ones from my team)! If my team doesn’t win, I can honestly see you taking it home easily! Well done!

Who from your team?
934 days 13 hours ago
NanoNerd
For clarity, Kelly’s performance was the 8th one I watched when I was doing my rankings
934 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1

Akshar: *claps* A very unexpected song choice from you. I'm not going to lie, I am worried about you this round. I mean you are undeniably talented but I am not 100% sold on this song choice. It was a little too much talk-singing for me. But with your voice, I can't really complain much. I defs felt the words you were singing because I could tell you meant it. I just wish that overall the performance left a better impact on me.

Michael:*standing ovation* I absolutely love the vocals here. You sang your face off with this performance and the fact you were just sitting there giving us more of a performance then most of the girls that perform now. I know this wasn't my choice but Im trusting in you this week and I hope the judges love this performance as well. Your journey can not end here tonight because you have so much more to show! Fantastic job!

Ryan: This was fine... but it’s honestly nothing compared to other performances I’ve seen from you. This performance felt like you weren’t really trying to deliver powerful vocals, and some of it just felt like yell-singing. I don’t know guys, am I just being too nit-picky to the sin

Rocky: Queeennn Bey! You're literallyyy an icon, but this performance also put me on the fence because I'm not sure if I was moved enough by this performance and if it deserves to go through. Nonetheless, we've definitely seen better performances from you on this season. *claps*

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!