This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Michael Battle Round 4: Faouzia vs Joe Woolford

Topic » Team Michael Battle Round 4:..

942 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1

VS

942 days ago
stuartlittle16
*standing ovation*

Faouzia - Am I watching a battle performance or the winner's single? Something about this performance just hits completely different for me. Like I have currently listened to this performance 3 times now while typing this. You have a very star quality about you which I love! Fantastic job!

Joe Woolford - Come through voice! Your voice reminds me of someone elses in this performance but I can't figure out who. Dang did you write this song because you're singing like its your story. You are giving it your all here which is what I want in an artist. Fantastic job!

This was one I wasn't expecting to be tough but here I am trying to decide who won this battle. Whoever doesnt win this better get saved because both of you deserve to still be in the competition after this! The winner of this battle is...
Faouzia! You have such a gift with your voice and you have such a strong voice that its good enough to win this whole thing! You have the better potential going to the finale. Joe I really hope someone steals you because you really shocked me with this performance and deserve to be here!
941 days 23 hours ago
NanoNerd
I’ll be the person to steal you Joe!

*SLAMS STEAL BUTTON*

https://c.tenor.com/GPwiZ6WTD38AAAAC/save-this-man.gif

Joe, I wanted to have you on my team in the blind auditions, and then you so called “coach” blocked me. That block may have been for nothing though, because I might now get you on my team anyway! You have an incredibly powerful voice that I think the coaches are gonna love if you make it to the live shows, and so I HAD to steal you! Good luck!

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!