This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Michael Battle Round 2: Shoshana Bean vs Ariana Grande

Topic » Team Michael Battle Round 2:..

942 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1

VS

942 days 1 hour ago
stuartlittle16
*standing ovation*

Ariana Grande - I dont know if that beginning part was part of the performance but that was absolutely incredible. This is exactly what I expect from you with these performances. I was vibing along with you the whole time and just overall this was amazing. Fantastic job!

Shoshana Bean - Well you better sing miss Bean! I was a bit hesitant when it first started as it was a bit slow for me but you brought more vocals and vocals as the mashup went on. This was a pleasant surprise for me and you were really singing for your spot in the Live Playoffs. Fantastic job!

Oh boy this was a real tough one. I thought I had an idea who I would be leaning towards for this battle but after these performances I dont know now. The winner of this battle is...
Shoshana Bean! It came down to who I think has more in the tank with their performances. Shoshana I just know you can bring vocals throughout this season and the other coaches are gonna be shook. Ariana Im so sorry but this performance really didn't take me anywhere. Hopefully someone steals you so we can hear more from you tho!
941 days 17 hours ago
jfaia
Not 2 of my artists against each other, but tea thank youuuuuuu :D

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!