This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Michael Battle Round 1: Melodores vs Dan + Shay

Topic » Team Michael Battle Round 1: ..

942 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1

VS

942 days ago
stuartlittle16
*standing ovation*

Melodores - I haven't seen this one from you guys before but Im not surprised just how good this is. I had chills throughout this whole performance. It just kept getting better and better the more this performance went on. I did wish you mixed it up with the lead singer but I understand why you would just focus on one guy. Fantastic performance!

Dan + Shay - Well it seems like you took what I said for your audition and ran with it. This is absolute a fantastic performance and you guys really do hold your own. My only problem with this is that its a duet. Not only that but its with Tori Kelly who I absolutely adore and she took the spotlight from you guys here. Great performance!

The winner of this battle is...
The Melodores! Not only did you guys have the better performance tonight but I think you guys have a lot more to show us this season. Best of luck in the Live Playoffs. Sorry Dan + Shay but I just really wish you guys focused more on yourself in the performance. You guys did a great job tho!
941 days 22 hours ago
NanoNerd
*SLAMS STEAL BUTTON*

https://c.tenor.com/w5H3_H8sw8IAAAAC/the-voice-the-voice-gifs.gif

You guys are not going ANYWHERE! No one here may know this, but I’ve actually had my eyes on you since your audition. I know a few performances that could wow the judges if you guys make it to the live shows, so I’m hoping you blow me away during the playoffs! Good luck!

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!