This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Akshar Battle Round 2: Alisan Porter vs. Demi Lovato

Topic » Team Akshar Battle Round 2:..

951 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1

VS

951 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Wow, I'm in tears right now.

Alisan, this performance has really grown on me. Your voice is just so beautiful and in this performance it's almost country-like and well, everyone knows how much I love me some country. You delivered such a soothing performance and I applaud you for that.

Demi, what an emotional performance this was. Like you touched my heart strings and had me captivated throughout. Your voice was so delicate and beautiful throughout this performance.

Damn. This honestly sucks. I am essentially going with the artist that I feel is set to do better in this competition down the road and that I believe will do well. So with that, the winner of this battle is Alisan Porter!

So sorry, Demi! </3
951 days 3 hours ago
Delights
I knew it but remember who got stolen and still won as deni
949 days 1 hour ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS STEAL BUTTON*

I think you have so much more to show us Demi! This was a great performance but I expect you to absolutely kill it in the Live Playoffs! I’m gonna give you another shot here! Welcome to #TeamMichael
949 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
Demi haas been stolen by Coach Michael!

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!