This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 21 - Sam Smith

Topic » Blind Audition 21 - Sam Smith

960 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Too Good at Goodbyes by Sam Smith

960 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

I actually really loved this performance from you Sam. You have a really beautiful voice. I just know down the line there's a certain type of artist I want to work with. I don't want to give you false hope on my team. Hoping someone turns on you cause you deserve it!
960 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*SLAMS BUTTON*

Rocky: Sam, Sam, Sam ... Just like James Arthur I'm obsessed with you, but for you more on the low-key side!!! Nonetheless, you are a force to be reckoned with. You PERFORMED THE HOUSE TO THIS and It wasn't too overpowering as usually I'd find for some acts. I'm very familiar with your SONGS and together we can do this so please come on down to #TeamRocky!!!

*STANDING OVATION*
960 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn鈥檛 Press Button*

I was really waiting for that one moment where your voice would really impress me, and that moment sadly never came, which is why I didn鈥檛 turn. I hope that moment comes in the battles, and who knows? Maybe I鈥檒l have a chance to steal you 馃憖
960 days 7 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

Unfortunately I am looking at other acts currently that are coming up and I think you would be a perfect fit on Team Rocky. Congrats!
959 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Congratulations Sam!!! You are officially on #TeamRocky

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!