This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 16 - Christina Grimmie

Topic » Blind Audition 16 - Christina..

976 days 16 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Titanium by Christina Grimmie

976 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*SMASHES THE BUTTON*

Rocky: What was this? ART I TELL YOU, ART. ME LIKEY, ME LOVEY!!!  Christinaaa my my my, I just want more of this because your VOICE IS JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD. I believe that you could be a likeable artist, although this was more focused on the DWTS performers. It doesn't matter because you showed that even without us seeing you, YOU CAN MOVEEEEEEEEE US. *GETS UP ON HER FEET AND GIVES A STANDING OVATION*
I literally would love to have you on #TeamRocky!
976 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS THE BUTTON SO HARD THAT IT BREAKS*
https://media.giphy.com/media/pGw4WwmgvUyME/giphy.gif

OMFG CHRISTINA GRIMMIE!!!! SO SO SO HAPPY YOU HERE!! Those ending NOTES?!?! OKAY MISS THANG! Your voice is literally SO PURE AND BEAUTIFUL! I love me some softer vocals and you showed that off here tonight beautifully. This performance is just so MAGICAL! You are such a talent! You just sing with such ease and clarity. You have this piercing tone that is soooo easy on the ears. I really hope you would join #TeamAkshar and let's WIN THIS THING!!!

Come on over to #TeamAkshar!
976 days 8 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

You have a lovely voice! The only reason I didn’t turn was because I don’t wanna give you false hope. No matter which other judge you choose, they’re going to be a great coach for you!
976 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

This one hurts not turning around but it was honestly the song choice here. If it was any performance from the voice, it would of been an instant turn for me. I think you have two amazing coaches fighting for you that would be amazing fits for you. Congrats!
976 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Now the time has come! Christina will you be joining #TeamRocky or #TeamAkshar?

Please choose you have 12 hours for this decision!
975 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Christina Grimmie-

I choose #TeamRocky
975 days 21 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Congrats Christina! You are officially on #TeamRocky

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!