This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 14 - Miley Cyrus

Topic » Blind Audition 14 - Miley..

976 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
@Eagles3256 post a live performance!
976 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
976 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*does not press her button*

Rocky: Song choice issssssssa biggie for me even though I LOVE LOVE YOU! From your background sessions to other newer performances, this didn't do you justice and even though I know you have better performances but this audition was not it. I could hear your beautiful rasp and range in this performance though. Sorry <3
976 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

Miley, I do adore you but like Rocky said. Song choice is important. I felt this was a good performance but it wasn't GREAT for me. It just left me waiting to be amazed. I was just waiting for that moment to come and it unfortunately didn't.
976 days 6 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

You hit those notes effortlessly, but I don’t think you would be best suited for my team. I hope Michael turns for you!
976 days 6 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

https://media.giphy.com/media/KtaWTnLH5P00qoapJe/giphy.gif

You are another artist where its a hit or miss from me and yes turning would of saved you but I don't think you would of lasted long on my team. I think if you went with "The Climb" you would of gotten multiple chair turns
976 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
Aw Miley! Sadly the coaches didn’t turn for you, please come back next season!

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!