This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 11 - Fernando Daniel

Topic » Blind Audition 11 - Fernando..

976 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
When We Were Young - Fernando Daniel

976 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*presser her button instantly*

Rocky: I'm very picky as everyone's noticing and I don't like going for the typical ACTS! However, boom goes the dynamite there's just something in you that's just LIKE WOOOWWW. Your tone CHECK, high notes CHECK, low notes CHECK, dreamy accent CHECK!!! Come and choose #TeamRocky *CLAPS AND SMILES*
976 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

I think you got a really strong and deep voice that is so beautiful and easy on the ears.
What prevented me from turning, was that, I just don't want to give you false hope in the Battles. I want to turn for people that I am 100% invested in. I'm sure you're going to do wonders this season!
976 days 6 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

I have to admit I was REALLY close to pressing. However, I decided not to turn for the same reason Akshar didn’t. I wanna turn for people I know I will coach to the best of my ability. Congrats on making it onto the show!
976 days 6 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

This is the only performance I have seen from you so Im a bit hesitant going for you as I don't know what I would be getting from you this season but Im excited to see what else you have for us this season. congrats!
976 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
Congrats Fernando! You are officially on #TeamRocky!!!
976 days 1 hour ago
jfaia
yay thank you so much! Let´s do this #TeamRocky
976 days ago
humanwebjet1
https://media2.giphy.com/media/26ufmAlKt4ne2JDnq/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dtwz6vn19uez4rraoiytrigen93awifeqnd9tggm&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!