This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 10 - Doja Cat

Topic » Blind Audition 10 - Doja Cat

976 days 16 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Juicy/Say So/Like That by Doja Cat

976 days 16 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*does not press her button*

Rocky: I wish this was more focused on the vocals and less on being a showy performance. I would have liked to see more range on your voice to see what we could to with it and song choices, but not my cup of tea. Sorry ...
976 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

This was a fun performance but as Rocky mentioned it was a little too focused on the performance factor than the vocals. I do love your songs Doja and think you're absolutely gorgeous but I just wish your vocals were a little bit stronger to get me to turn.
976 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

I can’t really view the video... but I don’t think I would’ve turned anyway. I know the songs you performed, and they don’t really work well in a singing competition. So sorry :(
976 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

https://media.giphy.com/media/KtaWTnLH5P00qoapJe/giphy.gif

You have a cool and fun voice but I just think this isn't the right competition for you. We have some amazing vocalist already this season and I don't think you'd make it far going against them
976 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Sorry Dona, you didn’t make it in this season. But, feel free to come back the next season!
976 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Doja*

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!