This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 9 - Ariana Grande

Topic » Blind Audition 9 - Ariana..

976 days 16 hours ago
humanwebjet1
POV by Ariana Grande

976 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*does not press her button*

Rocky: I'm not the biggest Ari fan, but to be really honest I cannot deny that you've got some PIPES! This was very interesting and EXCELLENT AUDITION, just being very mindful of who I'd like on my team <333
976 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

Gahhh! This sucks because I do adore you so much and you are so cute on The Voice IRL!
I just know that I won't be as passionate about you moving forward as someone else would be on this panel that I hope turns for you!
976 days 10 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Presses Button*

Okay, gotta admit that I didn’t think I was gonna turn, but this was honestly an EFFORTLESS performance and I am SO IMPRESSED with those vocals! It seriously looked like you didn’t even have to try hard to hit those high notes! I definitely think you have potential, and I would really love to work with you!

Gotta admit I’m also a fan of you on the IRL Voice, so let’s work together as coaches! Come and join #TeamRyan!!!
976 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*INSTANTLY PRESSES BUTTON*

I have been OBSESSED with this song recently. Its literally on rotation whenever I listen to music. You have one of my favorite voices out there rn and I dont think you get enough credit in these singing competitions. I wanna put respect on your voice and I think with the right song choices that we can see you make the finale easily. #TeamMichael is calling for you!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mdw0XZHcQYAjxy0TMX/giphy.gif
976 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Now the time has come! Ariana will you be joining #TeamRyan or #TeamMichael?

Please choose you have 12 hours for this decision!
976 days 3 hours ago
jfaia
Thank you so much, coaches, for the kind words ! I´ll choose ....... #TeamMichael
976 days 3 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Awesome! Ariana you are now officially on #TeamMichael!!!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l2YWCPLrCIaNc9QT6/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dtwz6vn19uez4rraoiytrigen93awifeqnd9tggm&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
975 days 22 hours ago
stuartlittle16
OMG THANK YOU!! WELCOME TO TEAM MICHAEL 💜

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!