This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 8 - Matt Terry

Topic » Blind Audition 8 - Matt Terry

976 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Hurt by Matt Terry

976 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*does not press her button*

Rocky: I don't know but I feel like for once I might be making a mistake. I can tell you are a powerhouse singer, but there's something that didn't just move me to press my button for you. I just feel like certain parts of this audition was meh and certainly we know your capabilities. Just as a pointer, I hope you do bring it on more and do better song choices in the future if you do make it in <3
976 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

Matt, I absolutely adore you. I thought this was a great performance! You definitely showed off some power and range but I just don't want to give you false hope on my team so that's what prevented me from turning. I'm trying to keep certain lanes open for certain artists that I turn for! Hope you understand.
976 days 7 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

Oh Matt... you can sing, and I wanna make sure you know that. But I’ve seen some of your other performances, and I just don’t think this one lives up to them. Good luck!
976 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

https://media.giphy.com/media/KtaWTnLH5P00qoapJe/giphy.gif

I just dont know what to expect from you in this competition. From what I remember correctly I feel like I disliked more of your performance then I did love them. Its a hit or miss for me with you and wouldnt see you lasting long this season if you got a chair turn. Sorry love
976 days ago
humanwebjet1
Unfortunately, Matt you didn’t get any chairs to turn for you :( But please come back next season for another chance!
975 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Oh bummer. I should have used Grapevine

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!