This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 7 - Pia Toscano

Topic » Blind Audition 7 - Pia Toscano..

976 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
You'll Be King by Pia Toscano

976 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*does not press her button*

Rocky: Pia Pia Pia, I know for sure you might make it into this season but if the battles were to come on my team I don't really know how well you would fit into what I'M PREACHING THIS SEASON ... I do wish you good luck but most likely some judges will be interested in you <3
976 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON AND CRIES*
https://media.giphy.com/media/hpcz90c9jJoBpzc9zK/giphy.gif

PIA! Your voice is so STUNNING I?!?!?! You sing so calmly and your voice is so soothing. You are a true storyteller and I respect that so much! You have such a wonderful dynamic!
Your voice is so warm and welcoming and it connects to the audience. I know how to navigate these singing competitions and I would absolutely LOVE to get the opportunity to work with you! I could see us make it to the end TOGETHER! Just give me that CHANCE! I truly see something special in you!

Come on over to #TeamAkshar!
976 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

You have a lovely voice! The reason I didn’t turn was because I was waiting for you to get more powerful with your vocals, and while you definitely got there at the end of the song, it just left me wanting to hear more, feeling as if I didn’t get enough of it as I maybe should’ve. I think you’ll definitely do great things on another coach’s team, though!
976 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

This might be a mistake giving you to Akshar for free but I just dont think you would be a good fit on my team. I have a vision for my team and hopefully its what I want it to look like by the Battles. Best of luck tho on Team Akshar
976 days 2 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Congratulations Pia, you will be joining #TeamAkshar!!!
975 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
YESSSSSS!!!

*Akshar hugs Pia so tight*

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!