This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 6 - Twenty One Two

Topic » Blind Audition 6 - Twenty One..

976 days 16 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Blank Space by Twenty One Two

976 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*SMASHES HER BUTTON*

Rocky: Heyy Heyy Heyy! My name's literally ROCKY! No pun intended, but at the same time it was intended. You guys are so different and I'm so curious on your ability to turn pop songs into what I would say rock songs. This was an excellent audition and I truly believe that joining #TeamRocky with great song choices you guys can be great contenders on this season.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/fdkFWrYRQnGCmanrBp/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47320zswj6g2c0xjncojr2a9prvtcl65c0e796ufn9&rid=giphy.gif
976 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

Not gonna lie, I have been warming up to you guys lately. It's honestly such a vibe. I just know that I will be giving you false hope on my team.
976 days 10 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn’t Press Button*

This was a fun new take on a song that I listened to a few years ago! Unfortunately I didn’t turn because I don’t think this is what I’m looking for, but I see Rocky already turned for you and I look forward to seeing what else you guys have in store :)
976 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

This might come as a shock to some people but I just wish you used another song. I know how good you guys are and giving Rocky you guys might be a mistake but Im looking for specific people for my team this season!
976 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Congratulations Twenty One Two you are officially on #TeamRocky!!!
976 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Yay!
976 days 3 hours ago
humanwebjet1
https://media3.giphy.com/media/8y8NVqFqhTQVa/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f51l359v89y2ol1s4r9679ys145kf2xczwhmoiwq&rid=giphy.gif

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!