This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 3 - Brian Justin Crum

Topic » Blind Audition 3 - Brian..

976 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
In The Air Tonight by Brian Justin Crum

976 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*does not press her button*

Rocky: Can't deny that you have amazing vocals, but for this audition in my opinion it took quite a long time before it got exciting. You do have that edgier and rocker tone in you. If you do make it into this competition and into the battles, I'll definitely be watching you closely to see what else you can bring to the table :)
976 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON*
https://media.giphy.com/media/wJ5IdY55bOxe57JeiG/giphy.gif

I MEAN DUH?!?! Your voice has such depth to it and this performance was ELECTRIFYING! You have such a beautiful voice that just feels so effortless, this performance was so dynamic and just kept me engaged! I think you have loads of potential and this was just the tip of the iceberg for you!

Come on over to #TeamAkshar!
976 days 8 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Presses Button*

Ok, I see you! I was getting a little worried at the beginning, but then you literally KILLED the end of the song with those strong vocals! Maybe Akshar would seem like a stronger coach... but I would also absolutely love to coach you, and I promise I would give you my all. So please come on down to #TeamRyan!
976 days 6 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press the button*

This really came down to song choice for me here. I know you have incredible performances that you want to save for later on in the season. Its always a hit or miss for me when I see you and unfortunately it was a miss here but Im glad we got 2 turns! Excited to see what you do for us this season!
976 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
Now the time has come! Brian will you be joining #TeamAkshar or #TeamRyan?

Please choose you have 12 hours for this decision!
975 days 18 hours ago
txashaun
I am going to pick #TeamRyan!
975 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Congratulations!!! You are officially on #TeamRyan!
975 days 17 hours ago
NanoNerd
Thank you so much Brian!!!!! To welcome you to my team, please accept this VIP jacket!

https://c.tenor.com/RXXWeaKt3XAAAAAC/fila-winter-coat.gif

Again, we’re not sponsored.

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!