This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blind Audition 2 - Jessie J

Topic » Blind Audition 2 - Jessie J

976 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Stay With Me by Jessie J

976 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*doesn't press the button*

Rocky: Hey Jessie! Aww I know you're so talented and you have a lot in you. I don't know this just felt a bit underwhelming to me and I love diversity, so I'm looking for OUTSTANDING AND RARE. Your breathing technique is very interesting and inviting. Maybe other judges will give you a chance? *smiles*
976 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BLOCK BUTTON AGAINST MICHAEL*
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oriO1UKB3lixWhNu0/giphy.gif

I AM NOT RISKING LOSING YOU MY QUEEN!!!
I literally WORSHIP the ground that you walk on! That's how OBSESSED I am WITH YOU!
I feel you have RANGEEEE FOR DAYSSSS!!
This performance had a lot of vocal acrobatics and I really appreciated it, it may have been a bit too much but this was just an audition and it's better to show off everything to ensure you get a chair turn than play it safe. I appreciate that so much. You can be a serious force to be reckoned with and I'm hoping that I can be apart of your journey here on The Voice!

Come on over to #TeamAkshar!

Also Shaun, TRUST ME WITH BOTH BOYCE AVENUE AND JESSIE J OMG PLEASE
976 days 9 hours ago
NanoNerd
*Doesn鈥檛 Press Button*

Jessie, I know what kind of talent you have... but I don鈥檛 think this performance fully showed it. You had your moments... but there were bits of it that felt all over the place. However, me not turning means Akshar officially gets you, and I think he鈥檚 a coach better suited for your kind of talent anyway! So congratulations, and welcome to the show! I鈥檒l be keeping my eye on your during the battles if on the off chance you lose 馃憖
976 days 7 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

Omg I love your voice so much. Literally one of the best voices we have this generation. I just can't believe Akshar and I were the only ones to tu-

*sees Im blocked*

https://media.giphy.com/media/N9XiEjJbEw9KM6cbCK/giphy.gif

Oh well congrats getting on Team Akshar, Ill make sure to steal you when the time comes. Ill get you back for this Akshar!
976 days 2 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Congratulations Jessie J, you are now on #TeamAkshar!!!
975 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
YESSSS!!!

*Akshar hugs Jessie*
975 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Love this! :)

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!