This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Event Part #2 - Blind Poker

Topic » Finale Event Part #2 - Blind..

899 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
This challenge will begin soon!
899 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
This challenge involves bluffing and cunning. It will take part over a maximum of 9 rounds. 

At the start of the game each of you will be given 50 chips. The aim of the game is either take all of your opponent’s chips or to have the most chips after the 9 rounds of play. You will also get 5 bonus chips for each garnet you have. Therefore... 

Christian will start with 145 Chips. 

Scott will start with 140 Chips. 

Jan will start with 110 Chips. 

At the start of each round, you will receive a message from me with some information in your private discord chats. You will learn the value of your PRIVATE card, as well as the value of your two opponent’s BLIND cards. The aim of the game is to try and figure out what your BLIND card is, whilst not letting your opponent figure out their BLIND card to make the best hand possible. 

This game will be using 36 cards (10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2 in each suit – Spades, Hearts, Diamonds and Clubs). For this game black cards outrank red cards… therefore the strongest possible hand is a pair of black tens whilst the weakest pair is a pair of red twos. Spades outrank Clubs and Hearts outranked Diamonds… so if no one has a pair but two players both have a Red 8 and a Black 4… the player with the Heart would win because Hearts beat Diamonds. 

Theoretically therefore the worst hand is a 3 of Diamonds and a 2 of Diamonds. After you learn your cards, you will move to the betting round. This will take place on the tg forum. 

For this you can either: 

Bet – Put forward as many chips as you wish 

Call – Match the number of chips your opponent put in

Fold – Concede the hand to your opponent 

You will alternate turns; the turn order will be randomised. Across the 9 rounds you will all start the bidding therefore 3 times.  In each round there is a mandatory 5 chip ante to play. After the betting is concluded the player with the strongest hand will win the chips in play. One final twist, if a player unwittingly folds a blind 10 then they must pay a 10-chip penalty. The player who wins this game will be in the final 2 and will choose their opponent. Best of luck everyone! <3
899 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Hey
899 days 11 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hi
899 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Bald
899 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
I have randomised the turn order, the order for this challenge will be...

Scott --> Christian --> Jan
899 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
If anyone has any questions before we begin, let me know..
899 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
So I have to go first every time? Or it rotates each hand
899 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Can we wait a couple minutes I’m just getting home
899 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
You will first on hands 1, 4 and 7
899 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
Yeah we can, this is the finale I want everyone to be ready..
899 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Kk
899 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
When you are ready, post ready to let me know <3
899 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
ready!
899 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
For this you can either:

Bet – Put forward as many chips as you wish

Call – Match the number of chips your opponent put in

Fold – Concede the hand to your opponent

(I guess I should make it clear but you can also Raise - which is just bet more than the original bet...)
899 days 11 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
ready

open group

WitZ's Genius Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!