This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Event #10 - Greed and Corruption

Topic » Main Event #10 - Greed and..

903 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
This challenge will take place at 7.00pm...
902 days 2 hours ago
WitZ
Check in for the challenge :)
902 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
hey
902 days 2 hours ago
sjsoccer88
hellur
902 days 2 hours ago
WitZ
This challenge will be about greed, power and knowing your opponents. 

You will all start with 500 tokens. At the start of the round, you will each go into your private discord channels and tell me the number of tokens you are willing to spend. The aim is to spend the most every round. The player that spends the most earns one point. Be careful though, whether you win the point or not... once tokens are spent you cannot get them back. The minimum bid per round is 10 tokens and each round lasts 5 minutes. 

We will compete for 10 rounds. The player who has the most points at the end of the 10 rounds will be the winner. If there is a tie, then the player who won the most points with the least number of tokens spent will win. The winner will earn 5 garnets and an advantage in the all-important automatic elimination Main Event Finale Part 1. 

The two players with the least points at the end of the game will be automatically in the Elimination Duel. 

As with every challenge at this stage of the game, Garnets will play a role. For this game Garnets are worth 10 tokens! You can trade in a garnet at any point in the game and you will increase you token total by 10 tokens. As with all Garnet transactions, the results will be made public at the end of the challenge. Best of luck!

(Note – I will not be posting the names each round. All you will see is “Round One Bid – 300 tokens” for example. You will only get the full results at the end of the game.)
902 days 2 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hi
902 days 2 hours ago
Heavenlee
hii
902 days 2 hours ago
Heavenlee
i -
902 days 2 hours ago
sjsoccer88
what happens if two players bid the same amount of the coins for the point
902 days 2 hours ago
WitZ
(ties mean that they both will not count - like in the auction...)
902 days 2 hours ago
WitZ
Eg...

Player A - 75 tokens
Player B - 75 tokens
Played C - 70 tokens..

Player C earns the point and I would post

Round x Bid - 70 tokens
902 days 2 hours ago
WitZ
Good luck everyone!
902 days 2 hours ago
WitZ
Round 1 Starts now!
902 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
Round 1 Ends
902 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
Round 1 Bid - 60 Tokens
902 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
Round 2 Starts Now!

open group

WitZ's Genius Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!