This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Event #8 - Crazy Categories!?

Topic » Main Event #8 - Crazy..

906 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
This challenge is inspired by a classic challenge that I have almost always had in my games. It may not be as genius related but I love to have it in my games. This challenge I will post a category, a letter and a number. You will then need to respond a word that fits the category, starts with the letter provided and contains the number of letters in the number. 

Example – Animal (C7) – Cheetah would be an acceptable answer. 

There will be 8 rounds will be worth 1 point each awarded to the player who posted the fastest word. After 8 rounds, every player tied at the top with the most points will be safe. The two players with the least points will be automatically in tomorrow’s duel! 

To add a bit of fun, for each of these I have answered myself with a trap word. If you guess one of my trap words answers you lose one gold coin and the player with the next correct guess will earn the point. If you guess something else, then you will earn one gold coin and the point. Given that the F6 Main Event is right around the corner, ensuring your gold coins is crucial to safety next week. 

Winners earn 3 garnets and 5 gold coins each. 

(Plurals are allowed but be careful as some may be trap words...)
906 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
This challenge will start at 7pm...
906 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
hey
906 days 18 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Hi
906 days 18 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hola!
906 days 18 hours ago
Delete2544
hey
906 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
The first question will be posted at :05... I'm gonna post "ready" and then ten seconds later I'm post the Question :)
906 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
If anyone has any questions let me know <3
906 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
Round 1 - Ready...
906 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
Fruit (G5)
906 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
GRAPE
906 days 18 hours ago
sjsoccer88
guava
906 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
Christian falls for a TRAP word >.<

Scott earns a point...
906 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
interesting.
906 days 18 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
>.<
906 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
Score
-------
Scott - 1 (+1 Gold Coin)
Christian - 0 (-1 Gold Coin)

open group

WitZ's Genius Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!