This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HHOH Reveal Week 3

Topic » HHOH Reveal Week 3

977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Hey all! This week you were tasked with submitting the song of the summer! Let's get started with the reveal of the TOP 5!
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
I am going to start off by saying that starting next week if you don't submit a song you'll be automatically eliminated. So take this as a warning and to all that always submit, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Starting next week, you can use actually strategy rather than just nominating those that don't submit.
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
So lets start off with a list of non submits, these definitely did not get the HHOH
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Rubes
Varlto
Humanwebjet1
ItsAlexia
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
This week we actually had some really good song submissions! Now lets go in descending order of submission to see who qualified for top 5!
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
SeaViper: Walking on Sunshine

Didn't grow up with this, definitely have heard of this once or twice at those nostalgia parties. And you know what? I LOVE IT! TOP 5 Bay B!
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Next,
Tester: Happy

You know what, my summer was DULL, so I'm "happy" for ya. Get it? haha

Well, you earned your top 5 again!
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Damn y'all on fire!

Let's see if

adonay1622 got in with: WakaWaka

and this time is for Africa. I love the dancing and the bridge with the alternate singer was gold.

And you know what I loved it too! This time is your time in the TOP 5!
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
I'm sorry y'all I was giving away these spots like fire! But I swear, I have watched each and everyone of them. I am just announcing them in order of submission
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Next up: Eagles!

and they submitted Summer by Calvin Harris!

It was a lovely song in 2014 total serve. However, it didn't gimme an emotion ya know? It was just Summer, no talk of your feelings. And therefore, albeit a lovely, lovely song. It is not in the TOP 5 :(
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Arghhhhhh I feel so bad for you and your work :(((((

Thnksfrthmmrs sent an absolute gem of a song!

And your work, did not pay off though :(((((
There just were other songs I loved too much
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Iconique submitted the Lazy Song by Bruno Mars.

Ya know what? I was lazy too! I only started listening to this song after a few years it came out though :9

I did like it tho! And that's why it's in the TOP 5!
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
now there is only one spot left so lemme give y'all some tributes before announcing
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Catch_a_falling_star: Loved your song, makes me wanna live in New York :) That music style I've never heard of, and I am open to hearing more of it!

Heavenlee: I have heard of Mabel's Mad Love. This is a close second! Nice, and the tempo was great!

ganghandedcat: As I listen to this..I'm on the can lmao. I have not thought about a night on the town lmao. You know what, points for chaos! Live your best life and this truly is representative of someone's chaotic summer!

Moviemusicguy123: I loved this song when it came out, and I also commend you on finding that job! Getting up after getting punched multiple times takes willpower so good job!
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
With that said and done though I must reveal the TOP 5. And as I write this I am second guessing myself. But the person to come out on top was...
977 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
Moviemusicguy123!

open group

Hitman's HIT List

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!