This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1: Blind Auditions

Topic » Week 1: Blind Auditions

988 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
988 days 3 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
There is now less than 24 hours until the deadline to submit.

There still are five contestants who have not yet submitted.

PennyTrationStan has submitted a song but is not a valid contestant. However, should she accept the offer to participate and one of the five contestants has yet to submit she will be swapped with them.

If there are multiple people who have not submitted, I will be forced to take away the powers given to the winner of the week and give a replacement advantage.

In the case that there are multiple non submitters I will be removing them from the contest entirely. I am sorry for this inconvenience 馃様
988 days 2 hours ago
ganghandedcat
I present to you
988 days ago
Heavenlee
Sweet but Psycho (Ava Max)
987 days 16 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
There is now 11 hours from the submission deadline, there now is 12 hours from the reveal of the HHOH of this week, and the reveal of a new theme!

There are still two contestants who have yet to submit. In the case that both fail to submit, the HHOH will be given an advantage instead of nomination powers.
987 days 4 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
right on time! Submission was closed an hour ago!

open group

Hitman's HIT List

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!