This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

World Song Contest 3 - Live Show

Topic » World Song Contest 3 - Live..

966 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
6        Jamaica
7        Australia
8        Singapore
10        Norway

and 12 points go toโ€ฆ       

NOT the winner of World Song Contest 4, Poland!!!       

Which means our winner is MOROCCO!

Congratulations Talian on your first WSC win. Two hosts winning back to back, ain't that something?
966 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
OH HELL NO
966 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
and 12 points go toโ€ฆ       

NOT the winner of World Song Contest 4, Poland!!!
966 days 7 hours ago
QueenMichelle
omg this was my last contest ever luv u all etc
966 days 7 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
I'm mald why can't I crack top 10 in WSC when my picks have been good, y'all r so so so bad (and I hate penny for setting me up like this like REALLY hate u)

Grats Talian tho KING, good song good person good winner
966 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
Abir has a bad puss
966 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
the winner 12'd me... we were so happy!!!!

congrats king
966 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
grats talian.
966 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
No penalties will be given since everyone actually voted!

FINAL STANDINGS AFTER PENALTIES                               
01        ::        108        ::        Morocco
02        ::        101        ::        Norway
03        ::        100        ::        Sweden
04        ::        097        ::        Somalia
05        ::        091        ::        Ethiopia
06        ::        082        ::        Poland
07        ::        081        ::        Australia
08        ::        074        ::        Netherlands
09        ::        070        ::        Honduras
10        ::        070        ::        Ecuador
11        ::        068        ::        Indonesia
12        ::        047        ::        Liberia
13        ::        044        ::        Singapore
14        ::        037        ::        Luxembourg
15        ::        034        ::        Taiwan
16        ::        031        ::        Jamaica
17        ::        028        ::        North Macedonia
18        ::        022        ::        New Zealand
19        ::        017        ::        India
20        ::        016        ::        Hungary

ANYWAYS THANKS EVERYONE FOR ACTUALLY VOTING AND PARTICIPATING THIS CONTEST

LOVES ALL OF YOU MUAH
966 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Yes I cracked the Top 10
966 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
06        ::        082        ::        Poland
07        ::        081        ::        Australia

name a better duo
966 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
Going from 8th to 7th is my character development for the week

Grats Talian <3
966 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
are u jokin
966 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ryan5676's comments which were deleted for suspense:

ryan5676
01) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ New Zealand โ€“ This is frankly very dull with nothing really moving the song along with her unenthused vocals
02) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India โ€“ She got some nice soft vocals there but the song goes on at a slumber pace
03) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด Somalia โ€“ I like this one with her energy being on point but then the song starts to get repetitive and dated fast
04) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Singapore โ€“ I am falling in love with this as her voice is so good to hear and the melody is so magical
05) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ Ecuador โ€“ This is all too much with her voice going all crazy and this isnโ€™t even real music and I canโ€™t take it
06) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden โ€“ Oh great this is very obnoxious to the ears and girl you are not worth it with this lame attempt
07) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡น Ethiopia โ€“ Well it is not picking up in the slightest stuck at the same boring level coming to a stop
08) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland โ€“ The electropop is on fire with it being infectious and oh this is everything I dreamt in a song
09) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia โ€“ Ha I can feel the dated energy from the cheap music and the lacklustre vocals
10) ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Jamaica โ€“ This is quite seductive to say the least with the music getting stuck in my ears and for some strange reason I canโ€™t get enough of it
11) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands โ€“ No I am super gutted that the potential of the song is ruined by that irritating beat drop that sounds like the record is stuck repeating
12) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway โ€“ She does not disappoint as this is a killer pop anthem with a sick track and is good enough for my taste
13) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ North Macedonia โ€“ Is she rushing to get home or something by the fast-paced music that makes it sound so tacky
14) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Morocco โ€“ Iโ€™m digging the ethnic vibes the song is bringing and that voice is the chefโ€™s kiss in this but the clapping does get on my nerve
15) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ Hungary โ€“ Um this is not really it with the singers not giving anything and the beat gets repetitive to the point that it bores me
16) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท Liberia โ€“ Now this is creating a complicated mess of madness with her voice and music not gelling and it does not work at all
17) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ณ Honduras โ€“ This is quick and on the point with itโ€™s style as it is quite catchy and slick that will burn in my head
18) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ Taiwan โ€“ Well this took a turn for the worse straight away as this song is clearly made for toddlers who are the target range for this dumb song
19) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ Luxembourg โ€“ She is giving that indie flavour that sounds so unique from her voice but I just canโ€™t get into that static and robotic music
20) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia โ€“ Oh yeah, itโ€™s the lesser-known Minogue sister and here she sounds alright with an interesting pop song that does its job well
966 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congrats Morocco! Back to Africaaaaa!!!!

Thanks for hosting Tommo!

open group

World Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!