This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A River Runs Through It

Topic » A River Runs Through It

5682 days 17 hours ago
Renegades
whoo page 2!
5681 days 18 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
yeah we rock Kayleigh! AND  YOU KNOW IT!! haha
5681 days 17 hours ago
Renegades
Hell yea! Go us go us!
Hehe this isnt really about the movie anymore is it?
5681 days 16 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
i no! I love it tho! even tho i hated the ending it was so depressing,poor Norman!
5681 days 13 hours ago
Renegades
Yea poor Norman. That is so sad. Didnt he ever get married or have kids or anything?
I wish they would have told more about Paul's death. For example: Why was he killed? Funeral? Who killed him?
I also wanted to see a picture of the both together when they were younger or older. I just wanted to see a real picture since it was a true story.
5680 days 18 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
oh i see well they didnt get old together. Well i think he married that funky looking girl but they didnt really say anything about kids. sooo yeah i wish it wouldnt of ended so fast i like things to tie together at the end of movies, no loose ends. JEEZ thats all i ask for. HERE I AM! LOL
5680 days 11 hours ago
Renegades
Lol Cuz Id find you!
I like it so much better when they tie up loose ends. I want to know what happened to Norman. I think he is still alive. I didnt mean like older older I mean like at the age they were on the last day of fishing or something.
5680 days 9 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
ohhh i see. ok yeah Poor Norman all alone no one to run to! LOL
5679 days 16 hours ago
Renegades
:( Poor Normy :(
5674 days 20 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
hehe I love them both why couldnt they both live then their family just die.....cause then the movie prob would suck!!!
5674 days 18 hours ago
Renegades
Yea. That would suck. It was a true story so they had to tell it like it is.
5674 days 18 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
oh i didnt no it was a true story....HOW SAD!!!
5674 days 14 hours ago
Renegades
Yea it is. Norman wrote the book.
5672 days 18 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
Thats cool. Norman rocks more now! I love Norman
5672 days 18 hours ago
I_Love_Danny
Thats cool. Norman rocks more now! I love Norman

open group

Movie Madness!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!