This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Three's A Party — Winner Reveal & Reunion

Topic » Three's A Party — Winner..

1007 days ago
iYBF
If anyone has any questions they'd like me to answer, feel free to ask! If not we can cut the reunion short.
1007 days ago
GiGi10
Im like kinda shook I honestly thought we were getting third when I saw the j*gsaw portion but now I might have to retire 1-0 in the challenge group games finals honestly
1007 days ago
GiGi10
What were your general thoughts on the season?
1007 days ago
s73100
give out awards pussy
1007 days ago
sjsoccer88
What is your opinion on the people who quit because they didn’t get their way?
1007 days ago
iYBF
GiGi10
What were your general thoughts on the season?

The season was..... sub-par. It was obviously very one-sided, which I could deal with, but the inactivity and lack of actual Eliminations that took place had me a bit discouraged. Like I said earlier, there were very few standout players on this season. I'm happy with the 3 people who won though as I feel like they all played the game to the fullest.
1007 days ago
iYBF
sjsoccer88
What is your opinion on the people who quit because they didn’t get their way?

It was obviously frustrating to deal with because the format this season left so many potential opportunities for #ChevyPowerShifts, but it seems like they weren't taken ever. I think it made people feel better about the fact that they played the game poorly, so I can rest easy knowing it made them rest easy.
1007 days ago
DarkTyphoon23
give out awards pussy
1007 days ago
Christian_
I'm happy with the 3 people who won though as I feel like they all played the game to the fullest.

Excuse me did we not…?
1007 days ago
iYBF
DarkTyphoon23
give out awards pussy

s73100
give out awards pussy

I wouldn't even know what awards to give out!

There was no real hero or villain dynamic because obviously I wanted to root for the minority, but they were sort of insufferable to deal with. I don't even blame "The Bots" for this game taking a downward turn after the halfway point, I blame the minority that complained about the way things were going but weren't even really trying to win Challenges or make moves. It was unfortunate to watch.
1007 days ago
iYBF
Christian_
I'm happy with the 3 people who won though as I feel like they all played the game to the fullest.

Excuse me did we not…?

I would've been happy with any of the 9 of you guys winning.
1007 days ago
iYBF
Unfortunately, you were all just kind of in.... the same boat.
1007 days ago
Christian_
the back track. consider your TAR application shredded.
1007 days ago
iYBF
It seems like there's no more questions, so if you guys have any last comments, I'll give you a few minutes to give them.

LEAVE NOTHING LEFT UNSAID!
1007 days ago
iYBF
I'll take that as nobody has anything to say LMAO.

WELL. Thank you everyone for making this first season a success. Winners, I'll get your payment information and send over your winnings promptly.

Who knows, maybe there'll be a Season 2 of ARS.... be on the lookout!

Good night everyone.

open group

ARS: Three's A Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!