This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #10

Topic » Daily Challenge #10

997 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
Will take place at 7 PM EST.
997 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
The following people will be competing tonight:
awwsum11
ChrisParker13
Christian_
GiGi10
J2999
s73100
Singsongers
sjsoccer88
wheatbread

Before we do the Daily Challenge, I have some information on how this round will work for you guys.
997 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
For this round, there will be NO Winning Party. Instead, you will still form three Parties which will be picked in the order you rank in tonight's Daily Challenge, but ALL THREE Parties will be voting someone into the final Elimination of the season, regardless of their cumulative score.

Essentially, tonight, you're competing for your right to choose your own Party before entering The Triangle for the final time tomorrow evening.
997 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
Three people will still face Elimination and two will still be eliminated. Then, we'll be left with our Final 9.
997 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
Welcome to your 10th Daily Challenge here on Three's A Party. This Challenge is called Color Coordination and here is how it works.

This Challenge will consist of 5 rounds. In each round, the fastest player will earn 3 points, the second fastest player will earn 2 points and the third fastest player will earn 1 point.

At the start of each round, I will post a picture of a color listed on Roblox’s developer forum post entitled “BrickColor Codes” found here: https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/articles/BrickColor-Codes . Your job is to correctly identify which color has been posted. When you do so, look to the right of the chart where it lists the RGB value. You will take the RGB value of the color that I’ve posted and put it into a Tinyurl link as I’ve done in the example below.

For example, a picture of the “Really red” color (#1004) would lead you to enter tinyurl.com/ARS-255-0-0 as the RGB value is 255, 0, 0. If you get an error link, that means you have entered the wrong RGB value and must try again. Below is a template you can use.

Template: tinyurl.com/ARS-?-?-?

This Tinyurl link will bring you to a small jigsaw puzzle of just that plain color. Solve it, take a screenshot with your Tengaged profile, and POST IT IN THIS FORUM OR IN THE SKYPE HOUSE CHAT to complete the round.

The player with the highest score will get to choose two others to form a Party with. This process will continue with the rest of the Party Selection. Every Party will participate in The Triangle for the final time of the season.

If there are any questions, please ask them now. Otherwise, we'll get started soon.
997 days 21 hours ago
wheatbread
what the fuck
997 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
im rdy to be 4th fastest...
997 days 21 hours ago
wheatbread
no ur a gamebot that’s funny
997 days 21 hours ago
wheatbread
hugs u
997 days 21 hours ago
GiGi10
it looked fun until i saw jigsaw
997 days 21 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Lol this is gonna be fun on my phone
997 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
oh we did this in sars and i could not find the right colors for the life of me.
997 days 21 hours ago
wheatbread
oh same scotty
997 days 21 hours ago
sjsoccer88
You can’t even see the rbg codes unless your phone is horizontal 😭😭😭
997 days 21 hours ago
wheatbread
huh
997 days 21 hours ago
wheatbread
okay let’s go i’m ready

open group

ARS: Three's A Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!