This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #8

Topic » Daily Challenge #8

1002 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Will be tonight at 7 PM EST.
1002 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Welcome to your 8th Daily Challenge here on Three’s A Party. This Challenge is called Red Light, Green Light and here’s how it works.

In this Challenge, you will be attempting to count to 50 using ALTERNATING posts by simply counting up by 1 in each separate post. However, you may only be counting while the light is green. This will be indicated by me posting GREEN LIGHT. Any given green light will last for 30 seconds before turning red.

I will also post YELLOW LIGHT when there is approximately 10 seconds left until the light turns red. Any posts made after a light turns red (indicated by me posting RED LIGHT) will result in you having to start back from 1.

If you post an incorrect number, you will also have to go back and start over from 1. If anyone is caught deleting posts in capacity, they will be disqualified from the Challenge and automatically place last.

Players will be ranked off of how quickly they can successfully count to 50, with the first person to do so earning 15 points and the last person to do so earning 1 point. This Challenge will be capped at FIFTEEN green lights, one for every player left in the game. If you do not successfully count to 50 before then, you will automatically finish with a score of 0.

The player with the highest score will get to choose two others to form a Party with, combining their scores for a final cumulative total. This process will continue with the rest of the Party Selection. The Party with the highest cumulative score at the end of the Party Selection will be safe from Elimination and will be given the responsibility of voting another Party into The Triangle. The Party with the lowest score will automatically enter The Triangle. Also, every Party except for the Winning Party will participate in the house vote where a third Party will be selected for The Triangle.

If there are any questions, please ask them now. Otherwise, we'll get started soon.
1002 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Post when you understand the rules & are ready. We'll start at 7.
1002 days 5 hours ago
wheatbread
ready.
1002 days 5 hours ago
wheatbread
wait so is it just
all in separate posts until we hit 50
1002 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Yup!
1002 days 5 hours ago
sjsoccer88
lets do it
1002 days 5 hours ago
ChrisParker13
Yaa
1002 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
i hope i get hit by a car
1002 days 5 hours ago
wheatbread
i hope i get hit by a car
1002 days 5 hours ago
sjsoccer88
i hope u get hit by a car
1002 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
?
1002 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Alright it's 7:00. Let's get this started.
1002 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
wait 1 sec sorry
1002 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
ROUND 1 COMING UP IN...
1002 days 5 hours ago
iYBF

open group

ARS: Three's A Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!