This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #6

Topic » Elimination #6

1001 days 10 hours ago
iYBF
AlanDuncan VS Chandlerp1996 VS turney1805
1001 days 10 hours ago
iYBF
Post here when you're all ready.
1001 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Hi
1001 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
let's get this over with
1001 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Right i dont have much time before my plane takes off tea
1001 days 10 hours ago
iYBF
We'll start at 6 at the latest but hopefully Alan will be here before then.
1001 days 10 hours ago
wheatbread
YOUR PLANE? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
1001 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Not me saying my flight takes off soon and still waiting 20 minutes for someone who knows what time elims are tea
1001 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Germany
1001 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Hmm
1001 days 10 hours ago
iYBF
Perfect.
1001 days 10 hours ago
iYBF
Welcome to your 6th Elimination here on Three’s A Party. This Elimination is called Ultimate Codebreaker and here is how it works.

There will be a hidden code that you are all trying to uncover to win this Elimination. It was be a 5 digit code with no repeating digits using any digits from 0-9. You will take turns asking YES or NO questions about the code. For example, you could ask “Are there two odd numbers in the code?” or “Is the third digit larger than the fourth digit?” I will then answer YES or NO to your question and the next player will take their turn. The turn order will be decided randomly.

When you believe you know the code, post *HITS BUTTON*. After you hit the button, you will have 1 minute to take your guess. If you do not post your guess within 1 minute OR your guess is incorrect, you will be disqualified from the Elimination.

If you hit the button and guess the code correctly or if you are the last player standing without being disqualified, you will win this Elimination.

The winner of this Elimination will earn a piece of the Golden Triangle and live to see another day. The other two players will be eliminated, placing 19th & 18th on this season of ARS.

If there are any questions, please ask them now. Otherwise, we’ll get started soon.
1001 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Yas
1001 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
LMAO bye me
1001 days 10 hours ago
iYBF
List Randomizer
There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

AlanDuncan
Chandlerp1996
turney1805

This will be the turn order. Everyone will have 1 minute to take their turn & ask their question or they will be skipped.
1001 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Is there a 3 in the code?

open group

ARS: Three's A Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!