This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nominations #1

Topic » Nominations #1

1091 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Tribunal you have until 10 PM EST to nominate one person each.

You will then have until 6 PM EST tomorrow to vote one of the nominated people into the Killing Floor.

The person voted in will then have until 7 PM EST to call in a player into the killing floor with them (anyone except the tribunal)

The elimination will take place live from 7-8 PM EST after that.
1091 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
The following players are nominated for this rounds killing floor:

Caliboy
Jxhn
KingB24
1090 days 5 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
my vote is for Caliboy
1090 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
no hard feelings but my vote is also for Caliboy tonight
1090 days 3 hours ago
HowLovely
my vote doesnt matter so ill just do caliboy.
1090 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
Honestly its whatever, I just find it amusing people will make a personal jab for a friend who too chose to compete for 13+ hours in a comp and yet I have no life. Kelly and I had good friendly competition and talks in Spirit Realm of that game so to avenge your friend for a game that didn't involve you just shows a character I already kind of heard about from Dylan.

In end this is just a game and I will just ignore the attacks made for stuff that other TGers do and make on their spare time and just remind people to not judge and make attacks when you personally don't know them or their lives. Like May is already a rough month for me as is, but I cherish the love and people I do have around to get by. Tengaged has been a community for me to vent and let loose but perhaps I do need a break after this month ends.
1090 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Sean has been voted into tonights Killing Floor

Sean, who will be joining you tonight? You have until 7 PM EST to decide.
1090 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
Any volunteers?
1090 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
Well I have decided to call out someone I am not familiar with and one that does not seam to be active nor know where they stand.

_Gabss I am sorry but calling you out as if I lose so be it but I also have another challenge to juggle in between so Goodluck < 3

And yes I may have considered other options but I talk it out with them and so let the game commence.

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!