This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Proving Ground #1

Topic » Proving Ground #1

1103 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Elian vs. ?

Tribunal, you have until 12 PM EST to cast your votes publicly here for another person.

Those in the tribunal who don't cast a vote will receive a penalty in the losing team's nominations the next time they lose.
1103 days 11 hours ago
Absol
I'm voting FighterMan for evicting me in Castings. Karma's a bitch.
1103 days 11 hours ago
Natepresnell
I'm also voting Fighterman for leaving me out to dry when I needed help with my stats test, bitch
1103 days 10 hours ago
rohanprabhu
sad but at this point my vote doesnt matter so Fighterman
1103 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ahmed has been voted into the Proving Ground.
1103 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
PROVING GROUND #1

Match-Up: Elian vs. Ahmed

Welcome to "Red Light, Green Light"

To start this elimination, you will mail me the phrase "START"

After you've done that, you will have to crawl through your obstacle course, hit one of three buzzers, and return back to your station before time runs out. To do that, you will do the following actions:

1. After you've started your time, you will have to mail me "CRAWLS TO BUZZER" a total of 10 times before you are able to hit a buzzer.

2. Once you've mailed me 10 times, you will have to mail me "HITS ___ COLORED BUZZER". Be careful though as each buzzer has different time limits and point values.

If you hit the Green Buzzer, you will only have 30 seconds to go back to your station. If you run back in time, you will earn yourself 3 points.

If you hit the Yellow Buzzer, you will only have 45 seconds to go back to your station. If you run back in time, you will earn yourself 2 points.

If you hit the Red Buzzer, you will only have 60 seconds to go back to your station. If you run back in time, you will earn yourself 1 point.

3. After you've hit one of the three buzzers, you will mail me *CRAWLS BACK TO STARTING MAT* 10 times, you must do this under whatever time limit you have chosen, 30, 45, or 60 seconds. If you make it back in time you will earn those points, if you don't.. your turn will automatically end there and you will not be able to continue your run.

You will do these three steps over and over again, you will only have 15 MINUTES to collect as many points as you can. If you aren't on your starting mat BEFORE 15 minutes have gone by you will receive a 5 point penalty.

The individual with the most points will remain in the game, and the loser will go home. In the event of a tie, the individual who returned to their starting mat the fastest after their last turn will win.

Results will be posted once the two of you have both completed this, you have until Today (4/19) at 5 PM EST to complete this. The winner of this elimination will be given until 5:30 PM EST to decide if they’d like to use their Switch-Over or not.
1102 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
— RESULTS —

Elian - 9
Ahmed - 51

*blows horn*

Ahmed has won this Proving Ground! Great job tonight Ahmed, rejoin the group.

Elian, you just couldn't get it done tonight. This ends your time here on the challenge, take care!

Ahmed, you have a decision to make. Will you stay on your team or use the switch-over? Keep in mind, if you stay on your team you will be immune from being voted in the next round but you won't be able to join the tribunal.

If you don't post your answer in this thread by 5:30 PM EST, I'll assume you are staying on your team.
1102 days 16 hours ago
FighterMan
I decided to stay and make my team life hell since i have immunity !

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!