This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Caesars)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Caesars)

1132 days 7 hours ago
benp428
Stoner has individual immunity and cannot be voted out

For the rest of you, one of you will become the final member of our jury!

Keith S (Keefe)
Logan H (LoganWolfe)
Patrick R (pkpkpkpk)
Stoner (Gaiaphagee)

Votes due at 6 pm est

PYN for questions
1132 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
stoner
1132 days 7 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick
1132 days 7 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Logan
1132 days 7 hours ago
benp428
Stoner - You have just claimed your spot in the Final 3.. How do you decide who to bring with you?

Patrick - After a bumpy road for you, your one vote away from finals.. How are you going to accomplish this?

Logan - Still yet to receive 1 vote all game, do you think this will make you a target tonight?
1132 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner - You have just claimed your spot in the Final 3.. How do you decide who to bring with you?

Last night's decision to vote out Noelle was extremely tough. We had each other's backs the last few rounds but ultimately this end portion of the game is about who I feel I can beat at final tribal council. So I took Noelle out. I idoled Patrick to ensure Noelle went home in case any funny business occured.

Tonight is no different. I've worked closely with Keith, Logan, & Patrick at different parts of the game. Each of these guys have been adaptable and willing to vote with me despite me lying to them throughout the season. That is the characteristics of a PLAYER and I respect them all for that. With that said, friendships are out the door, alliances are out the door. This is about my end game and how I can give myself the best chances of taking this thing home. I'm going to upset someone no matter what I do. I just hope whoever goes home can respect the game I played, while dirty, but strong.
1132 days 6 hours ago
keefe
keef
1132 days 6 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Logan - Still yet to receive 1 vote all game, do you think this will make you a target tonight?

I don't think it puts a huge target on my back but I do think there is a target because I haven't got a vote.
1132 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
logan is a social god
1131 days 21 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick - After a bumpy road for you, your one vote away from finals.. How are you going to accomplish this?

Yes ive had a pretty bumpy road but so have we all! The amount of advantages used this season was crazy and for all of us to get through all those votes is a major achievement! In order to get past this last vote im just gonna have to trust in people, tell them my pitch and hopefully it works!
1131 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Good luck guys.
1131 days 9 hours ago
benp428
I’ll go read the votes!
1131 days 9 hours ago
benp428
FIRST VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Patrick
1131 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Awesome F4. Strong competitors, all of you
1131 days 9 hours ago
benp428
SECOND VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Patrick
1131 days 9 hours ago
benp428
THIRD VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Keith

1 vote left...

open group

B&W Survivor: Las Vegas

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!