This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Caesars)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Caesars)

1133 days 4 hours ago
benp428
Stoner has individual immunity and cannot be voted out

Keith S (Keefe)
Logan H (LoganWolfe)
Noelle T (Heavenlee)
Patrick R (pkpkpkpk)
Stoner (Gaiaphagee)

Votes due at 6 pm est

PYN for questions
1133 days 4 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick
1133 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner
1133 days 3 hours ago
benp428
Patrick - Final 5, and you've seen your name come up the most at tribals out of everyone left.. How are you going to get past this 2 more times?

Stoner - You have immunity and claimed you have an idol.. What are you thinking going into the Final 4?
1133 days 2 hours ago
keefe
Keef
1133 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner - You have immunity and claimed you have an idol.. What are you thinking going into the Final 4?

I'm debating between voting Noelle or Patrick tonight. That is what I am thinking man. It's a tough decision, I've had the opportunity to play closely with both of them and make big moves with each of them.

I have to decide not only who is my biggest threat at FTC but also who is going to beat me at the final immunity challenge. They would both be worthy opponents to face at the finals, but that is also why I am afraid of both of them in their own ways. I am taking the night to think about my decision but I will be voting for one of them.

As for the idol, Logan was willing to play his idol on me a few tribals ago. It went to waste but he proved his loyalty and I respect him for that. Tonight I intend to return the favor and take Logan to final 4. He's been a loyal ally and I want to repay him for everything he has done.
1132 days 15 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick - Final 5, and you've seen your name come up the most at tribals out of everyone left.. How are you going to get past this 2 more times?

Ill be honest its going to be interesting! Once ciurra left at fast forward night i really thought my game was gone to shit but look im still here and hopefully i will still be here after this vote and the next one. In my opinion theres way bigger threats on this tribe than me but i cant force people to vote them out. After all everyones gotta do whats best for them but as far as i can see im on an island by myself at this point so if people wanna use that to their advantage then they should!
1132 days 6 hours ago
benp428
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to use it now is the time to do so..
1132 days 6 hours ago
benp428
*stoner stands*
1132 days 6 hours ago
benp428
"I am playing this on Patrick"

This IS a hidden immunity idol any votes cast against PATRICK will NOT count
1132 days 6 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
<3
1132 days 6 hours ago
benp428
*nobody stands*
1132 days 6 hours ago
benp428
I'll read the votes
1132 days 6 hours ago
benp428
FIRST VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Patrick (Does not count)
1132 days 6 hours ago
benp428
SECOND VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Patrick (Does not count)
1132 days 6 hours ago
benp428
THIRD VOTE
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Noelle

open group

B&W Survivor: Las Vegas

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!